First World Problems

Their is a depot near my house that I could get too in 2mins instead of the 15mins it takes to get to the 1 I work from. This also costs me in Diesel a few quid.

I learned yesterday that my depot is closing and I'm moving to the close depot only to be told I will get the work van home and no longer need to go to the depot.

FUXAKE

Sky Broadband shield has been activated in my house on the wifi by default

It now means I can only watch programmes like South Park/Walking Dead etc between 9pm at night and 5.30am in the morning

Anyways brb, got loads of the walking dead to catch up on......

post-14721-14303379146267_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1320Lichtie

In work we've got a Starbucks Franchise and there's one woman (Wid!) that makes my Earl grey and never bothers hanging the tea bag tags over the side so I have to fish out my tea bag with some wooden splint type thing.

In work we've got a Starbucks Franchise and there's one woman (Wid!) that makes my Earl grey and never bothers hanging the tea bag tags over the side so I have to fish out my tea bag with some wooden splint type thing.

Euphemism alert!

Today, I couldnt get a good reception on Radio 4 coming in to work.

I had to listen to Clemency Burton-Hill's Breakfast on Radio 3 rather than Today.

On a similar theme one of my cars gets talksport clear as a bell all the way from Dundee to Aberdeen while the other 2 cars lose both usable frequencys between Forfar and Stonehaven.

Pain in the arse.

ETA all are traditional radios, no DABs in my cars thank you.

Edited by Deefiant

Imovie is a doddle. cmd-b is your friend.

What does that do? I'm starting to get the hang of it. I can use Avid Media Composer to a reasonable level but it's hard to get used to a new set-up.

tumblr_lvt63munZQ1qf4elio1_250.gif

Their is a depot near my house that I could get too in 2mins instead of the 15mins it takes to get to the 1 I work from. This also costs me in Diesel a few quid.

I learned yesterday that my depot is closing and I'm moving to the close depot only to be told I will get the work van home and no longer need to go to the depot.

FUXAKE

Any sympathy I may have had instantly evaporated when I stumbled over your clumsy prose and spelling errors.

Office is equi-distant between a Burger King and a McDonalds.........

Making that lunchtime choice a coin flip.

Get an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger from Burger King then go to McDonalds and get a large fries.

Problem sorted. You can get some juice from either of them.

I had to eat an entire packet of Raspberries there as I bought them yesterday for work and hadn't eaten them. As I won't be back till Tuesday they'd have gone off by then.

And I can't be bothered taking them home.

Put them in your arse? You'll have lovely smelling farts.