First World Problems

I had a gripe with VW recently as it automatically turns down the heated seats after a while, from two bars on the display, causing me to get a less warm arse and back and having to jab the button twice to restore the full heat.

Now, I take the advice of the good folk of p&b seriously and always have the sunroof tilted open, the window down a bit and the seat heater on full. The missus just got a new car that has three bars on the display for the heated seats.

Can you imagine the horror I experienced today when driving along as I realised I was not experiencing the requested full quota of heat to my arse and back. This required not two but three jabs of the finger to put it back to full. This is in another German whip. It's the tip of the iceberg. As we fret about ISIS and the various right wing zealots running us the Germans are quietly getting back up to their old tricks.

Just now, HenryHill said:

I think the money from comic relief is ring fenced for this kind of tragedy.

I'm away in foreign climes for a few days. I had to carry 9 litres of water up a hill. That wee burd on the day time telly advert doesn't know she's born. A large gin n' tonic helped cheer me up. I've emailed this suggestion to Wateraid.

I've long said that McDonalds are missing out on millions each year by not running a McDonalds van (just like a chip van in case you are confused).

Imagine the amount of scheme children who could go and spend a £1 or whatever on cheeseburgers/chips outside their door.

I put a wee tennis coupon on when i first woke up today and i had meant to bet on Jerzy Janowicz but instead i bet on his opponent by accident and Janowicz won, it was the only selection i got wrong as well.

Switching channels watching the tennis earlier and BBC1 HD and BBC2 HD aren't right next to each other on the Sky box, so instead of simpky flicking the channel up and down I have to push 101 or 115 to switch back and forward.

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I've long said that McDonalds are missing out on millions each year by not running a McDonalds van (just like a chip van in case you are confused).

Imagine the amount of scheme children who could go and spend a £1 or whatever on cheeseburgers/chips outside their door.

Sounds a bit beasty.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Switching channels watching the tennis earlier and BBC1 HD and BBC2 HD aren't right next to each other on the Sky box, so instead of simpky flicking the channel up and down I have to push 101 or 115 to switch back and forward.

If it's sky you can press the blue button to go to the last channel viewed. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Or the left hand arrow

Always got to go one better you. *

*didnt know that sorcery, nice one!

Edited by Rugster

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Knightswood Bear waa offering out pokey bum wanks for this sort of stuff the other day but someone beat me to it. Wont fucking happen again.

Now everyone who has benefitted from my mastery of the Sky remote please PM addresses so we can get something in the diary

You'll take a green dot and be fucking grateful for it. 

I know we're involved in some heavy shite-talking in the big match thread - but this is a genius post.

It would have to be a pretty big van to fit in the relevant gear. But holy shit my mouth is already watering - and I'm a good couple of notches above schemie b*****d.

I know we're involved in some heavy shite-talking in the big match thread - but this is a genius post.

It would have to be a pretty big van to fit in the relevant gear. But holy shit my mouth is already watering - and I'm a good couple of notches above schemie b*****d.

I've said it for years mate.

Really you would just need one of the big grill things you get in the shop and a chip vat. In Kilmarnock/Hurlford/Galston etc you could just get the burgers made up in the two restaurants (loose term) and they could just pop the van in and get filled up.

An ice cream machine too. They would make an absolute fortune.