First World Problems

I'm not sure this is in the right thread.

Plenty of folk in the so-called third world also get the shits.

Although thinking about it, not sure it would count as ptthoyn.

I could have posted it in the car advice thread as it was on the way to look at a car but I have become somewhat unpopular there because of my constant dithering!

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 16:36, Michael W said:

I saw a charity collector carrying a card machine on Friday.

I shall now need to blank them and feel that small pang of guilt rather than honestly stating "sorry, no change".

you could always just explain to them that you don't give your bank details to random strangers in the high street.or Nigerian princes with more money than they know what to do with

9 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

you could always just explain to them that you don't give your bank details to random strangers in the high street.or Nigerian princes with more money than they know what to do with

Perhaps, but it'll take another 5 seconds to explain that rather than the current 1 second. Too much effort. 

• 2 weeks later...

Putting the heating on or off each day depending on temperature. Have to press a button ffs.

edit and also setting the security light timer back half an hour each week or so.

Edited by D.A.F.C

I saw a charity collector carrying a card machine on Friday.
I shall now need to blank them and feel that small pang of guilt rather than honestly stating "sorry, no change".

Tell her you only have change for a charity tin and no bank cards with you...

They didn't have any Orange Jubilee 20/20 so I've had to settle for Blue Raspberry.

That’s a legitimate complaint, not First World Problem at all. I would suggest boycotting that shop in future.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

That’s a legitimate complaint, not First World Problem at all. I would suggest boycotting that shop in future.

Variety is the spice of life and all that but I agree, it's unacceptable.