First World Problems

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Looks like doulikefish has been dipping his index finger in the bottle.
At least, I’m hoping that’s what it is.

Pfft im a daddies man

8C81056F-D9D6-4E9B-ABE2-2472674BDDF6.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

For a night out I'll usually drive to the place, leave the car there then run to get it the next morning. The motor is 8 miles away this morning and to be frank it looks to cold and windy for me (plus it will be into the wind the whole way). The dog won't be happy either getting dragged all that way. Why isn't Scotland warmer?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Moomintroll
For a night out I'll usually drive to the place, leave the car there then run to get it the next morning. The motor is 8 miles away this morning and to be frank it looks to cold and windy for me (plus it will be into the wind the whole way). The dog won't be happy either getting dragged all that way. Why isn't Scotland warmer?
Train the Rent boy to retrieve keys, job done.

18 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
On 17/03/2018 at 06:18, Shandon Par said:

Train the Rent boy to retrieve keys, job done.

Or train him to drive? 

• 3 weeks later...

Currently on the Dubai-Glasgow leg of our trip home from Brisbane and my son, who has been sleeping soundly, has woken up just in time to stop me enjoying the glass of lovely St Emillion Grand Cruz that the stewardess has just poured for me to go along with my lunch. 

59 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Currently on the Dubai-Glasgow leg of our trip home from Brisbane and my son, who has been sleeping soundly, has woken up just in time to stop me enjoying the glass of lovely St Emillion Grand Cruz that the stewardess has just poured for me to go along with my lunch. 

That's unfortunate. I shall reflect that when I hear the big Emirates plane flying over about 12.30 that onboard will be one disgruntled father and a child who is probably sleeping again after f*cking up his fathers lunch.

25 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

That's unfortunate. I shall reflect that when I hear the big Emirates plane flying over about 12.30 that onboard will be one disgruntled father and a child who is probably sleeping again after f*cking up his fathers lunch.

I'd like to add to my original FWP that whilst my salmon tartare starter was delicious, my duck main course was not

Not sure what the issue is here, to be honest. I’m sure the stewardess will pour your son a glass of wine too if you ask.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd like to add to my original FWP that whilst my salmon tartare starter was delicious, my duck main course was not

You've cleared mainland Europe now so you won't risk harming anyone on the ground if you understandably choose to jump out after such a disappointment.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This is going from bad to worse isn't it?

I do hope you're not going for those white airport taxis when you land.

They are without exception in my experience an evil shower of grumpy bast*rds.

12 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I was on the same flight. It could have been me

Had a spicy Chinese takeaway last night and had the chronic shits today, was on the way to look at a car with my Dad and had to get him to turn round back to flat so I could explode one more time in the pan. I had to explain to my mother that I had an upset stomach and she had to stay away from the bathroom door.

ETA - we are going for an Indian in a few hours.

Had a spicy Chinese takeaway last night and had the chronic shits today, was on the way to look at a car with my Dad and had to get him to turn round back to flat so I could explode one more time in the pan. I had to explain to my mother that I had an upset stomach and she had to stay away from the bathroom door.

ETA - we are going for an Indian in a few hours.

I'm not sure this is in the right thread.

Plenty of folk in the so-called third world also get the shits.

Although thinking about it, not sure it would count as ptthoyn.