First World Problems

Just now, Rugster said:

When I lived on my own I used to use paper plates and plastic cutlery for this very reason. 

Had a very violent/aggressive housemate at uni. He took exception one night to a passive aggressive note for him to take his turn at washing up and went nuts, launching every bit of crockery at us, at the walls, out the window. Had to admire his style.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Got money changed to Dollars via the Post Office online service.  Went to my local branch to pick them up.  90% of them are $50 bills. 

Thanks a fucking bunch. 

Too late for you but I recommend https://www.thecurrencyclub.co.uk/ . Competitive rates, next day delivery and choice of large, small or mixed denominations. 

32 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Got money changed to Dollars via the Post Office online service.  Went to my local branch to pick them up.  90% of them are $50 bills. 

Thanks a fucking bunch. 

You wanted hundreds I take it. 

11 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

He was after one dollar bills, converting £73 doesn’t get you as many dollars as it used to!

I actually went into the wee pawnbrokers on Argyle Street round the corner from my work because their rate was miles better than anyone elses.  Turns out they only had $300 left all in $1 bills.  I just left it. 

I actually went into the wee pawnbrokers on Argyle Street round the corner from my work because their rate was miles better than anyone elses.  Turns out they only had $300 left all in $1 bills.  I just left it. 

Christ. No wonder! $300 in $1’s. Shandon probably could have loaned you a nice satchel I guess though

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Thanks a fucking bunch. 

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

You wanted hundreds I take it. 

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

American notes are all the same size. 

Some small notes for tipping im guessing