First World Problems

53 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Surprised there are not solicitors adverts on the telly for this kind of thing. 

'Have you had a biscuit break off into a beverage that wasn't your fault?'

It's so traumatic. I just didn't need this today.

I deserve compensation.

Had an absolutely shite day at work and there's no booze in the house other than rubbish like Absinthe and gin. I'm starting to understand how the African-American slaves must have felt after a particularly bad shift in the cotton fields.

29 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Had an absolutely shite day at work and there's no booze in the house other than rubbish like Absinthe and gin. I'm starting to understand how the African-American slaves must have felt after a particularly bad shift in the cotton fields.

Gub some Absinthe and watch the pink elephants do the tango.

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Gub some Absinthe and watch the pink elephants do the tango.

That's why I bought it originally. I fear the hallucinogenic qualities may be greatly exaggerated.

Tastes bitter as f**k too, and that's after doing that bullshit ritual with the sugar and spoon.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I once got handed a shot of something from an ummarked bottle in a bar in Ayia Napa. Me and my mate probably thought we were bantering with the barman but the reality no doubt was that we were being cheeky wee fannies and decided to sort us out. And sort us out he did. This gear tasted vaguely like absinthe but mostly like some light hydrocarbon cocktail. After drinking it I distinctly remember being on the ground within about 5 minutes and being unable to work my limbs.

The White T they used to sell in the Sarry Heid did that to you.

9 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Absinthe I tried once. I wont again

I have a bottle of it in the house, which is 3/4 full, and has been since the night it was opened in 2008.

Coincidentally, that was also the night I gained the scar on my arm trying (and failing) to scale a wall for some unknown reason.