Airdrieonians s Dunfermline

If you've not seen it already, Pars board say Potter will still be the first team coach next season (with a new manager coming in).

Be interesting to see how he and Bollan deal with each other on Saturday.

Bollan's assistant Stuart Balmer and the first team coach Ian Flaherty were both with him at Livi along with Tony Bullock who was goalkeeping coach before he left, so I get the impression he likes his own people.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bollan gets the Pars job I hope brings Bullock with him. Bullock likes ranting on club forums so the entertainment value on dafc.net would go up considerably.

I'm fairly sure Bullock got the sack after getting a bit too physical with the referee in the tunnel.

Also fairly sure he played in goals for us against Rangers at Ibrox last season:lol:

I'm fairly sure Bullock got the sack after getting a bit too physical with the referee in the tunnel.

Also fairly sure he played in goals for us against Rangers at Ibrox last season:lol:

I thought it was because he got a bit too 'enthusiastic' on the social media.

Anyway - if he does leave, best of luck to Gary. He has done us a fantastic service and he deserves another full time opportunity after the acrimonious end to his time at Livingston.

Apparently we are stonewall certainties to thump the pars tomorrow! Cue a home defeat to finish the season. Will it be Bollans last game in charge? I hope the rumour mill has it wrong and he's with us next season but I fear there's no smoke without fire.

Conceeding a last minute goal to a player that sounds like a painter and decorator, and away to Airdrie at that, sums up our season.

Thank f**k it is all over. You know how they say 'it's been a pleasure'? It hasn't.

Typical end of season game where there was nothing but pride to play for. We could have have won by more in that we hit the bar and the young boy McHugh stumbled over the ball when he had an open goal.

Archived