Player of the Year

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fee payable to Aberdeen would rule a few clubs out of the running to sign him would think

Pretty sure they would need to offer him a contract for that to come into play. If they do then i could see him signing it because as you say not many clubs would be willing to pay a fee for someone with only really one season of league 1 football under his belt.

Aberdeen to re-sign and loan at a higher level would still be a favourable outcome in terms of our chances of getting him back next season.

Pretty sure they would need to offer him a contract for that to come into play. If they do then i could see him signing it because as you say not many clubs would be willing to pay a fee for someone with only really one season of league 1 football under his belt.

Whether he signs it or not doesnt matter, if Aberdeen offer him a deal on at least the same terms as in his previous contract they are due a fee

Whether he signs it or not doesnt matter, if Aberdeen offer him a deal on at least the same terms as in his previous contract they are due a fee

That's what my post said.

If Aberdeen offer him a new contract then he's going to sign it. So that won't be an issue.

Archived