Players posting?

Given that this is the main community for discussion on Scottish football does anyone think any Senior players post on here?

Have we ever had any players coming on here and having a "heads gone" moment? I know in the Junior forum there are a couple of players that are regular contributor's and we've had some rants from other players.

I can remember Davie Irons daughter (apparently) coming on to defend her old man.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A media guy from Rangers used to post on RM & FF. His name was RockLife69 or something similar. Defended the players & management constantly. Apparently he posts on here too.

That's the closest Rangers connection I can think of.

I can remember Davie Irons daughter (apparently) coming on to defend her old man.

I remember someone created an account as Davie Irons as folk started hitting on her :lol:

She works for STV nowadays. She's no bad either.

Jamie Reid's granddad used to post on here. He used to stalk the club threads of the club's he was on loan too demanding that he be played and that he was too good for them.

Jamie Reid had to put a public post on twitter slapping him down saying, 'I've had a word, and he shouldn't post anymore'.

Gunther or something was it not?

Full story, please?

My mates brother, who's Swankies pal, was getting married on a Friday.

I was reading the Forfar match thread and they were all saying Swankie would be missing because he was going to a wedding on the Saturday, that was stated by the club aswell.

I said that he should be alright and available to play as the wedding was on a Friday....

Swankie missed Forfars game on the Saturday hungover and Campbell found out he'd spoofed.

Was on a night out with my mate the week after and he asked if I was 1320Lichtie on pie and bovril because Swankie had gotten in bother because of my post.

Should've just kept my mouth shut but never thought it would land him in bother at the time.

I was reading the Forfar match thread and they were all saying Swankie would be missing because he was going to a wedding on the Saturday, that was stated by the club aswell.

I said that he should be alright and available to play as the wedding was on a Friday....

Swankie missed Forfars game on the Saturday hungover and Campbell found out he'd spoofed.

Was on a night out with my mate the week after and he asked if I was 1320Lichtie on pie and bovril because Swankie had gotten in bother because of my post.

Should've just kept my mouth shut but never thought it would land him in bother at the time.

^^^grass.

Filthy grass.

Archived