Airdrie v Ayr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the game ended in a draw. We haven't been convincing in attack since Listers been out and McHugh hasn't been effective in the 2 games that he's played. Would like to see young Richford given a chance beside Prunty for the remainder of the season.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the game ended in a draw. We haven't been convincing in attack since Listers been out and McHugh hasn't been effective in the 2 games that he's played. Would like to see young Richford given a chance beside Prunty for the remainder of the season.

I'd happily take a draw, be a good result for us imo

If you have a player that crosses the half way line you will score

If we play like we did in the first 30 minutes or so against Peterhead on Saturday then there is no reason why we can't take something from this game. However if we play like we did for the remaining 60 minutes it could be a cricket score in Airdrie's favour.

A massive chance to try and move clear of stenny while ending Airdrie's slim playoff hopes which would be very pleasing.

Don't understand anyone predicting a cricket score. Even after Ayr went down to 10-men at Somerset last time out we made heavy weather of the game and were lucky to see it out in the end. Now we're without Gilfillan too from the game that day...

However, I do think Ayr are complete mince. A bounce back from last week's performance would be highly appreciated. 2-1 Airdrie, Jamie Bain and McHugh to score.

Don't understand anyone predicting a cricket score. Even after Ayr went down to 10-men at Somerset last time out we made heavy weather of the game and were lucky to see it out in the end. Now we're without Gilfillan too from the game that day...

However, I do think Ayr are complete mince. A bounce back from last week's performance would be highly appreciated. 2-1 Airdrie, Jamie Bain and McHugh to score.

Because Ayr have played like the 1970's Brazil team for 30min in games and then switch to playing like the Brazil team that played Germany in the World Cup last year.

Every shot on goal results in a goal, in Brechins case they didn't even need one

See Marc Mcausland has been released from St Mirren, wonder if he would be tempted for a few games! We could go from zero centre halfs earlier in the season to 5!

We need to do something defensively!

There is a date of the season that even free agents can't sign after.Not sure when it is though.

Really need to get some sort of result today wether that be a draw or a win. Looks unlikely but Mon Ayr!

Christ we've been saying this for a long, long time.

Sadly the first team on the coupon today was the tinks from Lanarkshire (no offence intended obviously).

Don't know why a don't fire Airdrie on my coupon, we'd be guaranteed at least a point!

Hutton :thumbsdown

Neil McCracken McGovern

Devlin Donald

Crawford Murray Blakeman

Forrest Preston

That would be my line-up today, none of the back 3 from last week should start. Give the young guys a chance along with McGovern at the back today.

Archived