Annbank v Lugar

Dalry1

That's exactly what Dalry have done for years! Not paid players what they were due or owed. Ask the boys that took them to a scottish semi final and weren't paid a bonus despite the promise! They also lost most of their players the following season after not paying their wages,so someone from Dalry implying Lugar are untrustworthy is like Jimmy Saville saying he doesn't trust your babysitter!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archdeacon if still there was on £50 a week when he was with us . Wouldn't imagine he would be on much less at Dalry

LADESIDE

If you mean Mark Archdeacon my mate was playing against him the other week, he was playing for a new Glasgow amateur team bridgewater.

That's exactly what Dalry have done for years! Not paid players what they were due or owed. Ask the boys that took them to a scottish semi final and weren't paid a bonus despite the promise! They also lost most of their players the following season after not paying their wages,so someone from Dalry implying Lugar are untrustworthy is like Jimmy Saville saying he doesn't trust your babysitter!

What year was this?

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2015 at 10:18, Dalry1 said:

George Grierson but based on that decision if friels done that I want him sacked n banned from football ha annbank were a good price yesterday maybe he had them on his coupon ha

On 4/13/2015 at 19:16, Dalry1 said:

U r obv new to ayrshire junior football then as no one likes ur manager he's applyed for almost every job in the juniors n ended up at lugar

As for yourself been hung to dry surly that's not a good manager hanging players to dry ?

Who is Baillie is that the troon center half very good player who was at whittlets as a coach and went back to troon is he at maybole now?

Reason that i've brought this thread back, i was informed from the lad himself on saturday, that he posts as Dalry1, being a manager of a Junior team is hard enough, without coaches of other Junior clubs stirring things.

The boys name is Ian Patterson ( spank) on the staff at Craigmark, he was on the Annbank staff at the time of the above posts.

Ha was touting him we al no John isn't well received up there was all light hearted humour 

some people take these forms rather serious so liked to have a joke 

as I told George on the phone it was all a laugh but he has took it personally which I apologied for. 

To be fair half of the people involved in the adl new it was me 

Archived