Cambuslang Rangers

Brycie73

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do uz think john will come on and explain why he never got offered the job he should still b there and taken them on to next season heard he had few faces lined up for next year as well cambuslangs lose

It's here in black and white why he never got the chance to take the team. The Members voted for change.

Jim u know its pointless at times tryin to explain things, people make up their own minds and dont listen to fact, despite you being in a position to know the processes and steps taken haha

Jim u know its pointless at times tryin to explain things, people make up their own minds and dont listen to fact, despite you being in a position to know the processes and steps taken haha

Yea you would like to think you were in the know. But what if these stories are true and wheeling and dealings are being done behind some of the committee and office bearers backs?

Where does that leave us, I for one wont be a party to this sort of stuff, hence the reason I never rejoined the committee last night.

something stinks to be honest

Yea you would like to think you were in the know. But what if these stories are true and wheeling and dealings are being done behind some of the committee and office bearers backs?

Where does that leave us, I for one wont be a party to this sort of stuff, hence the reason I never rejoined the committee last night.

something stinks to be honest

very honest Jim there as always mate. As you said something does stink and always has done in the background

So in ur opinion do u think they have someone lined up already ? Shite for John if that's the case waste of time him turning up last nyt then

going by messages and calls I have taken then I would say something just isn't right. I know that no person has been offered the job by the committee as a whole. I have never been asked about a new manager because we had one until late last night but I here rumours just like u guys and it's not right that a minority are trying to force change without consulting other members of committee or even the chairman for that matter. This move may well be the best thing to happen at Cambuslang but it could and probably should have been dealt with better and more officially than what appears to be happening.

Not knowing how it works

How many people get a vote here?

Firm believer in having only the committee deciding on matters like this

LADESIDE

That will be the committee appointed by the members because they are willing to give time while others can't aye?

It's a double edged sword for me as so many people from so many clubs do in many instances more than the guys who wear the club tie.

Common sense needs to prevail in that in some cases you have a treasurer sitting with his head up his arse wanting the gaffer sacked after three weeks without a win and he has £50 in the clubs coffers!

It's juniors fitbaw FFS!

That will be the committee appointed by the members because they are willing to give time while others can't aye?

It's a double edged sword for me as so many people from so many clubs do in many instances more than the guys who wear the club tie.

Common sense needs to prevail in that in some cases you have a treasurer sitting with his head up his arse wanting the gaffer sacked after three weeks without a win and he has £50 in the clubs coffers!

It's juniors fitbaw FFS!

With such a small committee, Cambuslang Rangers dont have the luxury of just tie wearers. MOST committee do what they can with some working very very hard. Ground staff and office bearers more so.

I would say its the same for most clubs these days

Can I ask what other clubs do at AGM's?

Do they have a keep or sack manager on the Agenda or are we unique here?

its the way and who gets the vote that's wrong

I have no issue whatsoever about sacking a manager, but there are ways of doing things correctly & with respect. Offering the managers job to someone else whilst a manager is in place & behind his back is totally unacceptable!!! I have no doubt that JD & his players had also heard these rumours whilst there was still meaningful games to played.

Doesnt happen at Whitletts AGM. The committee that gets voted in by the members makes those kind of decisions. Seems strange to think a manager would have to pitch to the members every season to keep his job. How could anybody plan for the future, when they dont know if they have a job at the end of every season.

Doesnt happen at Whitletts AGM. The committee that gets voted in by the members makes those kind of decisions. Seems strange to think a manager would have to pitch to the members every season to keep his job. How could anybody plan for the future, when they dont know if they have a job at the end of every season.

exactly! Even making the poor guy pitch when they know he isn't going to be manager and job offered elsewhere

You tell me ? It's a fact that at least one of them (Paul) has been approached about the managers job! It's a disgrace & wouldn't be at all surprised if JD hadn't heard of these rumours?

Tell you what?

Ive heard the rumours but what I want to know is who approached them and offered the job without the say so of the committee?

Thats all Im asking

I have spoke to JD regarding the rumours and tried to set him straight, but it looks like now I was the one in the dark not JD

Tell you what?

Ive heard the rumours but what I want to know is who approached them and offered the job without the say so of the committee?

Thats all Im asking

I have spoke to JD regarding the rumours and tried to set him straight, but it looks like now I was the one in the dark not JD

Sorry mate, wasn't having a go & I don't know who approached them. But what I do know & without going into details, it did / has happened ?

Archived