The Witcher 3

spud131

This looks pretty amazing but I've never been a massive RPG fan.

Is there plenty of manual action in this (game/franchise) along the lines of Assassins Creed. Or is it mainly point and click along the lines of South Park?

This looks pretty amazing but I've never been a massive RPG fan.

Is there plenty of manual action in this (game/franchise) along the lines of Assassins Creed. Or is it mainly point and click along the lines of South Park?

From the looks of it I'd say it's more of a grand theft auto type game open world game (although not as much of a sandbox game as that) but with obviously alot more rpg elements.

I just traded in every game I have, except Dragon Age Inquisition, for this and the season pass.

And I'm fucking delighted!

:lol:

I did that at GamesCentre with 60+ ps3 games for Far Cry 4, Ac Unity, Gta 5 and Driveclub. Fucking went in with a bag that i couldn't even shut :lol:

:lol:

I did that at GamesCentre with 60+ ps3 games for Far Cry 4, Ac Unity, Gta 5 and Driveclub. Fucking went in with a bag that i couldn't even shut :lol:

Tbf, it was only about half a dozen games or so. Most of my games are digital. I also tell a lie. I kept a hold of Destiny as well, for reasons best known to my stupidity.

So, in short, my previous post was a lie.

The burning, burning shame.

Tbf, it was only about half a dozen games or so. Most of my games are digital. I also tell a lie. I kept a hold of Destiny as well, for reasons best known to my stupidity.

So, in short, my previous post was a lie.

The burning, burning shame.

I had no shame. I made multiple trips.

Anyone else fighting the griffin yet? I just get absolutely destroyed by it each and every time. Doesn't help that I can't deselect the crossbow and use one of the magic runes to cast a shield or whatever

If you're on PC there's new Nvidia drivers out as of this week for it.

The first few cut scenes seemed a bit choppy to me. The game itself runs a lot smoother. It's beaut.

Aye I noticed a few choppy cutscenes early on. I only played an hour or so last night but loving what I've see so far.

I only hope Geralt's voice doesn't grate on me, but I fear it might. He sounds like a medieval batman.

Anyone else fighting the griffin yet? I just get absolutely destroyed by it each and every time. Doesn't help that I can't deselect the crossbow and use one of the magic runes to cast a shield or whatever

The way it attacks you and you have no way of dodging it is both hilarious and seethe inducing.