Flannery leaves Lang

thelangonline

Confirmation of what had been doing the rounds since Saturday night. I have to say I'm not surprised having watched Paddy's body language during the game on Saturday.

Good luck to John Doyle for the remaining two games, two wins might just be enough for Cambuslang, time will tell.

Don't think there could be any other option for Flannery and to be honest would have thought Doyle would also have went...ultimately very poor season, with too any players leaving the club for various reasons.

The squad at start of the season looked decent and pre season games also gave some encouragement, but over the course of the season it has all went terribly wrong....

Don't think there could be any other option for Flannery and to be honest would have thought Doyle would also have went...ultimately very poor season, with too any players leaving the club for various reasons.

The squad at start of the season looked decent and pre season games also gave some encouragement, but over the course of the season it has all went terribly wrong....

Lol

Admit I fancied them myself to romp the league but fair play to Martin & Rossvale for doing that & a think Martin will be going onto bigger & better things soon

But promotion is still in their hands so for anyone to say it has went terribly wrong is obviously deluded or has serious issues with Camby

LADESIDE

Lol

Admit I fancied them myself to romp the league but fair play to Martin & Rossvale for doing that & a think Martin will be going onto bigger & better things soon

But promotion is still in their hands so for anyone to say it has went terribly wrong is obviously deluded or has serious issues with Camby

LADESIDE

Lol! still in their hands then deluded eh!..only Cambuslang have serious issues as their last 2 result show..

Archived