Beith Juniors v Kilbirnie Ladeside Arrangements 11/04/15

beith19

The following arrangements are in place after discussion with Strathclyde Police and to help ensure all spectators have a safe and enjoyable match day experience.

BEITH SUPPORTERS

Please enter and exit the ground as normal at the turnstiles at the Canteen Hall end of Bellsdale.

The areas reserved for Beith fans are the Shed (apart from the cordoned off area at the bottom) and nearside terracing as well, behind the top goals and the top enclosure on the Eglinton St side of the park.

Please note that the hospitality lounge will be closed before the match.

KILBIRNIE SUPPORTERS

Please enter and exit the ground at the double gates which will be open at the Pavilion end of the ground.

The areas reserved for Kilbirnie fans are the bottom enclosure on the Eglinton St side and behind the goals at the Pavilion end of the ground up until the cordoned off area.

*STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE GROUND

*PERSONS ATTEMPTING TO GAIN ENTRY WHILST CARRYING DRINK WILL BE REFUSED ADMITTANCE

*PERSONS WHO ARE SUSPECTED OF BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRINK OR DRUGS WILL BE REFUSED ADMITTANCE TO THE GROUND

*GATES WILL CLOSE 30 MINUTES AFTER KICK OFF AND WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL 10 MINUTES BEFORE FULL TIME

*ANYBODY WHO WISHES TO LEAVE THE GROUND BEFORE THIS WILL NOT BE RE-ADMITTED

These conditions are being enforced in an effort to enable the supporters from both clubs to enjoy the match in the proper manner without being concerned for their own or others safety.

Anyone found to be in breach of the above conditions will be:

*BANNED FROM ALL FUTURE MATCHES AT EITHER OF THE CLUBS GROUNDS

*WE WILL ALSO TAKE ADVICE ON IMPOSING BANNING ORDERS ON THESE PEOPLE FROM TRAVELLING ON SUPPORTERS BUSES AND ENTERING AWAY GROUNDS

Please be warned in the strongest possible manner that we will take the steps mentioned above and you will be banned from supporting your club in the future

On behalf of Beith Juniors & Kilbirnie Ladeside

It's an absolute disgrace it's come to this over a game of football, all because of a few dafties!

Hats off to both committees and the local constabulary for making the efforts to stop and trouble and fingers crossed the game passes incident free off and incident packed on the pitch!

Cracking day, hopefully it's just the football we talk about after. Working today so relying on updates from here and if my bro decides to keep me updated. Mon the mighty!!

Kilbirnie better team today by a mile,don't think any sane Beith supporter would disagree.

Beith keeper made save after save .

Great effort by the Ladeside today but only a point to show for it!

No passengers today everyone put a shift in.

Kilbirnie better team today by a mile,don't think any sane Beith supporter would disagree.

Beith keeper made save after save .

Great effort by the Ladeside today but only a point to show for it!

No passengers today everyone put a shift in.

better team by a mile what game were you at wasn't same game I saw first half both teams poor second half yous'e just edged it but draw was fair result

better team by a mile what game were you at wasn't same game I saw first half both teams poor second half yous'e just edged it but draw was fair result

Aye you had one shot no even on target 2nd half,your keeper made a string of saves & kept you in game.

Think you must have been watching the game on AstroTurf next to Bellsdale.

Sorry mate but who were you sharing the crack pipe with?

McLean had a good chance to open the scoring early doors but Boyd missed 2 great chances as well

2nd half was all us with the penalty shout being the main talking point. Forde was ready to stroke the ball in before the Carthorse pulled him back with both the ref & his Lino in perfect view of it

Fahey was redundant the whole 2nd half with the only chance being the 1 on 1 at the end

LADESIDE

McLean had a good chance to open the scoring early doors but Boyd missed 2 great chances as well

2nd half was all us with the penalty shout being the main talking point. Forde was ready to stroke the ball in before the Carthorse pulled him back with both the ref & his Lino in perfect view of it

Fahey was redundant the whole 2nd half with the only chance being the 1 on 1 at the end

LADESIDE

My take on the game is Kenny McLean could have converted his early chance to set us on our way but he didn't as the KL goalie blocked it.

First half was very even but a very poor and scrappy match for the 45.

Second half we never turned up and Adam strain ( our keeper) had a great game for us .

Late on and in our only attack of the second half nicky Docherty should have stole if for us but I don't think we deserved the three points on offer at the end of the day as we were very poor.

Thought it was a shite game between 2 shite teams. Total lack of quality a neutral wouldn't open the curtains to watch it. Ladeside defence is well known for its ability to concede goals yet strolled to a shut out, Beith midfield had no creativity whatsoever, never seen McLean so uninvolved in a match. You don't get many 0-0 draws between the two thank feck for that.

Thought it was a shite game between 2 shite teams. Total lack of quality a neutral wouldn't open the curtains to watch it. Ladeside defence is well known for its ability to concede goals yet strolled to a shut out, Beith midfield had no creativity whatsoever, never seen McLean so uninvolved in a match. You don't get many 0-0 draws between the two thank feck for that.

I can only agree mate and that today resembled an old Ayrshire district league match that was the worse of the variety .

A neutral must have been shaking his head today in watching that .

LADESIDE

don't take drugs like you kilbirnie mutants only gave fair view on game both teams poor first half and yous'e edged second half as for your penalty shout your hving a laugh never a penalty draw was fair result if you end up in play offs hope yous'e go down :lol:

well said at least theres one kilbirnie fan with fair view on game

don't take drugs like you kilbirnie mutants only gave fair view on game both teams poor first half and yous'e edged second half as for your penalty shout your hving a laugh never a penalty draw was fair result if you end up in play offs hope yous'e go down :lol:

Popcorn nearly ready, let it commence...

Lol

Suppose we will never know if it was a pen as it wasn't filmed . From where i was standing Forde was hauled back when getting ready to shoot with the ref & Lino in perfect view

Your opinion differs & that's fair enough & if the shoe was on the other foot I would want you to go down as well as I did 2 years ago when you did

LADESIDE

Archived