Your junior 5 aside team ?

Hertha_BJFC

If someone asked you to pick a best junior 5 aside team that you had to rely upon wiping the floor with anyone at a national level and every penny you owned was at stake for them to beat anyone on a national level then what would your team be ?

The criteria is that you can only use one player from each club but you can use anyone from any junior club in Scotland regardless of the level.

Here's my effort ;

1- Leishman - Talbot

2-mcabe - Petershill

3- mcguiness - kilbirnie ladeside

4 - Bradley - beith juniors

5 -Keane - hurlford

If someone asked you to pick a best junior 5 aside team that you had to rely upon wiping the floor with anyone at a national level and every penny you owned was at stake for them to beat anyone on a national level then what would your team be ?

The criteria is that you can only use one player from each club but you can use anyone from any junior club in Scotland regardless of the level.

Here's my effort ;

1- Mcgoldrick - Talbot

2-mcabe - Petershill

3- mcguiness - kilbirnie ladeside

4 - Bradley - beith juniors

5 -Keane - hurlford

You must be well confident, you have no goalkeeper unless you mean Leishman of Talbot or your team is taking turns in goals

1 Leishman Talbot - Can you imagine how small fives goals would look with him in them.

2.Ross McCabe - Petershill solid defender , decent on the deck as well.

3. Gary McCann - Irvine Meadow - Pacy smaller player, who would link up well with others.

4. Chris Duff - Rob Roy - Great feet in small spaces , can score a goal from nothing

5. Stewart Keane - Would be even more lethal in front of goal on a smaller pitch.

1. Big JC (Vale of Clyde). Fantastic 1 on 1 keeper, and that's what you need in 5s.

2. Dean Keenan (Troon). Good positioning, loves a tackle and can pass a ball. Hates a shot from anywhere too!!

3. Neal Gilmour (ex-Talbot, Troon). He'd walk it nae bother. Boss the show.

4. Keir Milliken (Talbot). Absolute worker and chip in with a few goals.

5. Kenny McLean (Beith). Clinical.

1. Big JC (Vale of Clyde). Fantastic 1 on 1 keeper, and that's what you need in 5s.

2. Dean Keenan (Troon). Good positioning, loves a tackle and can pass a ball. Hates a shot from anywhere too!!

3. Neal Gilmour (ex-Talbot, Troon). He'd walk it nae bother. Boss the show.

4. Keir Milliken (Talbot). Absolute worker and chip in with a few goals.

5. Kenny McLean (Beith). Clinical.

Plus JC would take up the majority of the goal :P

1) Semple 1 of the best gk in the juniors.

2)Mcgoldrick solid big defender

3) Jamie Wilson 5s bce legend

4)Mccann pacy winger and would chip in with few goals.

5)Kenny McLean goal scoring record speaks for itself.

1/ Sandy MacLean - Arthurlie

2/ Iain Ashcroft - Arthurlie

3/ John Millar - Arthurlie

4/ Martin McGarvey - Arthurlie

5/ Tony McDonald - Arthurlie

A slight Arthurlie bias I confess but flair and ability with Ashy pulling the strings from the back, Id also have Joe Bradley and Bryan Young on my bench, mon ahead!

Leishman - Talbot

Keenan - Troon

Bradley - Beith

McKenzie - Hurlford

D.Winters - Pollok

Leishman would fill the goals, Keenan loves a tackle and a shot, Bradley and McKenzie are pacy and tricky and would lay chances on a plate for Winters to stick away.

1/ Sandy MacLean - Arthurlie

2/ Iain Ashcroft - Arthurlie

3/ John Millar - Arthurlie

4/ Martin McGarvey - Arthurlie

5/ Tony McDonald - Arthurlie

A slight Arthurlie bias I confess but flair and ability with Ashy pulling the strings from the back, Id also have Joe Bradley and Bryan Young on my bench, mon ahead!

Not only are they all arthurlie nugent but non of them are current players. Any excuse to get your heroes in eh ha.

Not only are they all arthurlie nugent but non of them are current players. Any excuse to get your heroes in eh ha.

Indeed I realised that after I'd posted! Lets try again...... It's 5's remember ;)

1/ Leishman - Talbot

2/ Mark Blakey - Arthurlie

3/ Bryan Young - Talbott

4/ Joe Bradley - Ex Arthurlie ;)

5/ Willie Sawyers - Rabs

Keeper is quality, Blakey can defend and shoot from anywhere, Young and Bradley are magicians while big Willie will just score for fun.

I'd say I've enough legs in the team to allow Sawyers to do what he does best, hold up, lay off, and most importantly in my five, stick them away!

Archived