Queens v The improving Sevco

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kris boyd has developed into one of the worst players i've seen in years.

When he lumbered on I am surely the camera was shaking up and down with the shaking of the ground

Well done tonight you deserve to be in the playoffs far better side over the season than us, regardless of the result on Sunday, honestly do hope you go up, dont think anyone will fancy playing you at palmerston.

If this was true why don't the have more points than you? The table doesn't lie. Seen a few posts like this.

Sare yin

Nightmare game from Wallace.

Great counter attacking from Queens,

We got our 3rd via counter attack. 1st and 2nd weren't. We looked dangerous on the counter and should really have done more damage (Danny not being selfish enough a couple of times!) but our win certainly wasn't a snatch and run.

Sitting in pub with two celtic fans and both said absolute stick onpenalty

It's almost as if you're suggesting that most OF fans tend to be wallopers.

I can't even think of the incident you were referring to midst your tears.

Well! That was certainly more enjoyable than I had been expecting earlier on in the day.

Think we should make the play offs now ( crossing fingers and toes )

Was that Tedi who threw his mobile phone on the pitch? Only kidding Tedi.

Probably AWRA with the smoke bomb though, or some equally thick cretin.

Onwards to Sunday

It's almost as if you're suggesting that most OF fans tend to be wallopers. I can't even think of the incident you were referring to midst your tears.

If it's the Wallace one... :lol:

Durnan cleanly wins the ball, it ricochets off Wallace and LW runs into Durnan. Never a penalty in a million years.

It's almost as if you're suggesting that most OF fans tend to be wallopers. I can't even think of the incident you were referring to midst your tears.

Fantasists say as fantasists think

Firstly congratulations to QOS. Thoroughly deserve to win. Said prior to the game Relly and Carmichaels pace and ability would cause Rangers problems and they did along with a few others. I posted at ht Rangers had to get another man in central midfield to make it 3 v3. Disappointed it took McCall 57 mins to do this. It was Obvious after about 20 mins. Templeton was frequently on the ball but his final ball was very poor. Vuckic had no impact on the game. Said it for weeks Rangers are not creative enough and lacking a finisher. Thought QOS formation played a major part for them but you still need the players to perform and they all did. Their wide players and inside men doubled up very effectively on the flanks.

Maybe now QOS fans see how important this match was to them already above Falkirk and going into Sunday's match full of confidence.

I've always said the most difficult part in getting into the Premier is beating the premier team as the 3 teams involved are on form. As for the play offs after seeing QOS's performance tonight remembering they have now beaten Hibs and Rangers in successive matches. It could be any one of the 3! Again I said prior to the game don't even try and work out points match by match. Just go out aim to take as many points as you can in each match and see where your club ends up. Have no regrets!

I enjoyed that. Possibly slightly fortunate to be leading at half time but for all their possession in the first half Rangers created little of note. We ran out deserved winners in the end. Lyle, Kidd and Carmichael all impressed but there were no failures for Queens tonight. Hope Durnan is fit for Sunday's match.

Imagine if the players had the same mentality as utter fannies like MT... Thank f**k they don't.

A little unkind.

That was magnificent tonight and thoroughly rewarding, given the profile of our victim.

Sunday is the more vital game though. A draw in it would now be a very good result.

Wow. Still doesnt see it. It isnt so much the results , impressive as they are, but more the huge improvement of performance both as a team and as individuals. Looks like everybody else can see it except you.

So how is that working out for you? ;-)

Archived