The Rose v Musselburgh. Scottish Cup Semi Final

Dr V

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Burgh - that was a gutsy display boys, and you all did the town proud today.

It's an absolutely brilliant achievement for a club of our size to have made it to another junior cup final 4 years after the last one - great stuff lads, superb!!!

Well done Musselburgh you deserved it. Pity your no. 10 let you down near the end.

What happened? I seen something happening in the corner - didn't look like much to me, just a bit of backchat with opposition fans, no?!

All credit to Musselburgh - the better team over the 2 games and deserved their place in the final. Our defending has been somewhat hampered by our ability to consistently shoot ourselves in the foot.

All the best to Burgh - tremendous achievement to be back in the final again so quickly.

Well done burgh, good luck. We lost it in the first leg but at least went down fighting today with a much improved attitude and application in the second half.

Need more of that for remainder of the season to be anywhere near silverware.

Unfortunately two mistakes today cost us and no point dwelling on it as the lads involved know, but as I said it was lost last week.

HTG !

#31andcounting

The Rose had the ball when the ref stopped the game for a head knock. No. 10 should have given us the ball back but in an uncontested drop ball he tried to score.

Boooo

The guy indicated that he was putting it out for a bye and then on the drop he ran in on goal. Just lucky he made a raging Roger of himself and fell over it !

Poor show from him.

The Rose had the ball when the ref stopped the game for a head knock. No. 10 should have given us the ball back but in an uncontested drop ball he tried to score.

I would demand a replay - shocking turn of events.

Archived