largs v pollok goal or no goal

lokforever

Your bang on with that comment, easier for ANOTHER Largs player to try and get a Pollok player sent off than play the game.

Yes I'm sure in that moment he thought I'll no score here and we'll get him sent off!!! The boys had an automatic reaction to what he's seen as clearly a pen (which it was)and I'll bet he's now thinking why did a not just finnish it but that's what happens its a split second decision. Please don't delude yourself and make the Largs player the villan.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your bang on with that comment, easier for ANOTHER Largs player to try and get a Pollok player sent off than play the game.

your own player admitted he threw the Largs player to the ground ask him if you don't believe me he said it in front of your fans . Also how does a Largs player challenge your captain doesn't touch him your captain puts his hand on his face and push him warrant trying to get a Pollok player sent off ? And yes your fullback did handle the ball the footage clearly shows it and that's a red card in my book

I for one are not deluded, if you look at my posts on our league thread I mentioned that this incident is one of many a catastrophe of decisions made by today's officials. For example how can our player be flagged offside by linesman for the same linesman to allow the free kick to be taken inside Largs half? Deluded? No,disillusioned more like.

im merely pointing out in no way was the Largs player engaging in gamesmanship. It's not long since I hung up the boots and beleive me he would have tucked it away every day of the week before holding out for a pen and a red card!

im merely pointing out in no way was the Largs player engaging in gamesmanship.

The largs no11 was after McLennan pulled him to the ground, 2 rollovers whilst holding his face also the no8 after he fouled Sweeney and Sweeney pushed him away then no8 squared up to him then saw the ref coming over to them and decided then to hold his head in agony.

im merely pointing out in no way was the Largs player engaging in gamesmanship.

The largs no11 was after McLennan pulled him to the ground, 2 rollovers whilst holding his face also the no8 after he fouled Sweeney and Sweeney pushed him away then no8 squared up to him then saw the ref coming over to them and decided then to hold his head in agony.[/quote

Sorry but I'm commenting on the hand ball on line and non award of the penalty and the Largs player then penalised for catching the ball in anticipation of the penalty award. ]

i'm not convinced it was a penalty as the largs player jumped into hanlon and knocked him to the ground.

Think you need to take your black n white specs off. If that was at the other end of the park am sure your view would change. That's clearly a pen to Largs n a red card for the pollok boy

It didn't look like a goal at first but if you freeze frame as the ball goes from the cross bar to the line it certainly looks like it's over. This is the best one I managed to screenshot as my phone is useless but if anyone else is able to capture one as it's in line with the Pollok players knee, it looks almost certainly a goal

post-26076-14282205311093_thumb.jpg

Actually thought it looked our the line myself, for sure a hand ball and red card and no way did the Largs player have a easy header into the net the pollok keeper is standing up in the middle of the goal with the pollok number 5 closing in.

Think you need to take your black n white specs off. If that was at the other end of the park am sure your view would change. That's clearly a pen to Largs n a red card for the pollok boy

The specs I had on are blue, anyway the largs no7 fouls hanlon as he punches the ball so maybe the ref gave that. But you are right I would be shouting for a penalty.

Archived