Cumnock v Talbot

HUVNAE A SCOOBY

Don't think you will get many disagreeing with you, if or when we drop down its the likes of Semple that we'll probably lose. If by a miracle we stay up we would need one hell of a marketing rep to retain our best players for the next season.

And which players would you like to keep at nock next season. I have been to a few games over past few months and only 2 or 3 I would take

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game on Saturday was a poor advert for this fixture and that was mainly down to a lack of pressure from Cumnock

However, as the game progressed and Talbot were continually pressing forward , I can agree with some of the posters on here who said that the Talbot forwards were a bit wasteful. I think the Training exercise thing that someone said was actually quite valid.

In the second half Gormley , in particular, was firing shots in from way out wide when a more measured approach could and probably would have produced more goals.

The score flattered us as the more dangerous play and level of pressure was mostly Talbot's

The best team won without a doubt and I have no complaints , but, I still want to see Talbot, Glens and Cumnock in this league as we already get a raw deal from the fixtures man and the West region and a strong East Ayrshire presence is of benefit to all three and the other local clubs as well

Ive got to agree with you mate makes sense Glens Talbot Cumnock to be in the same league.

The game on Saturday was a poor advert for this fixture and that was mainly down to a lack of pressure from Cumnock

However, as the game progressed and Talbot were continually pressing forward , I can agree with some of the posters on here who said that the Talbot forwards were a bit wasteful. I think the Training exercise thing that someone said was actually quite valid.

In the second half Gormley , in particular, was firing shots in from way out wide when a more measured approach could and probably would have produced more goals.

The score flattered us as the more dangerous play and level of pressure was mostly Talbot's

The best team won without a doubt and I have no complaints , but, I still want to see Talbot, Glens and Cumnock in this league as we already get a raw deal from the fixtures man and the West region and a strong East Ayrshire presence is of benefit to all three and the other local clubs as well

Well buddy, you wilnay see that next season, and you dont really bring anything to the game, your support is sad and dismal to what it used to be, but than again so is knock, come out and i will give you the road maps :)

Dreadfull , dull game, Cumnock were very poor and Talbot without Wilson resorted to long punts for Milliken to chase

Deflected goal for the winner just about summed up this game, decent crowd locals outnumbering the visitors

Hurlford will not need to be at their best to take care of this Talbot team

Dreadfull , dull game, Cumnock were very poor and Talbot without Wilson resorted to long punts for Milliken to chase

Deflected goal for the winner just about summed up this game, decent crowd locals outnumbering the visitors

My good man, a word! If you are serious about winding people up the normal tact would be state something approaching a grain of truth for anyone to actually bite!

Totally agree with you as they couldn't beat us in what they thought was going to be a cricket score so they blame everything else but never themselves. They can argue in an empty room and still come out thinking they'd won. But then again we have a couple of chancers like that !!!!

Totally agree with you as they couldn't beat us in what they thought was going to be a cricket score so they blame everything else but never themselves. They can argue in an empty room and still come out thinking they'd won. But then again we have a couple of chancers like that !!!!

My good man, we did beat you, three more points towards the title whilst Cumnock picked no points towards survival, one nil or ten nil same difference. However, despite that, can I be so kind as to detail the aggregate scores this season between our two respective clubs?

Talbot 12 Cumnock 1

My good man, we did beat you, three more points towards the title whilst Cumnock picked no points towards survival, one nil or ten nil same difference. However, despite that, can I be so kind as to detail the aggregate scores this season between our two respective clubs?

Talbot 12 Cumnock 1

When did Cumnock score. Tabot have won 2-0, 5-0, 6-0 and 1-0 so 14-0 on agggregate

Well buddy, you wilnay see that next season, and you dont really bring anything to the game, your support is sad and dismal to what it used to be, but than again so is knock, come out and i will give you the road maps :)

Let's just clear up one thing I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY

I have many friends out in Talbot land, most of whom I would consider to be my BUDDY. You are just a tube who, I am disgusted to say , shames your place of birth, good old Cumnock

You should have went to Specssavers

Remember, drink responsibly

Let's just clear up one thing I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY

I have many friends out in Talbot land, most of whom I would consider to be my BUDDY. You are just a tube who, I am disgusted to say , shames your place of birth, good old Cumnock

Correct, and for your information my place of birth was Irvine Central, so should I have the Meadow or Vics for my home team. Getting wee bit fed up with your personal attacks on me through allowing you to know who I was, you broke a trust with posting on open forum, a perfect example of a true Cumnockian, lower than a snakes belly.

When did Cumnock score. Tabot have won 2-0, 5-0, 6-0 and 1-0 so 14-0 on agggregate

I stand corrected, completely forgot about the league cup game, thought Cumnock got a consolation somewhere along the line, no matter just makes my point even stronger.

Correct, and for your information my place of birth was Irvine Central, so should I have the Meadow or Vics for my home team. Getting wee bit fed up with your personal attacks on me through allowing you to know who I was, you broke a trust with posting on open forum, a perfect example of a true Cumnockian, lower than a snakes belly.

Think of you check back your posts , YOU. We're the one who broke the protocol of using someone's real name / adding a bit more info to my posting name, thereby breaking the terms of P&B

I put your initials on a post, which I think is a good way from your action. If you don't believe me, ask some of the real Talbot fans who knew who I was on here, but, most/all of them didn't know who you were/are by your sign on name

Probably because for that to have happened you would have needed to have friends, which for you will be difficult , and to be respected by fellow Takbot fans, when in reality they ( by that I mean my BUDDIES,) think you are an embarrassment

Grow up ye fud

Archived