Cumnock v Talbot

HUVNAE A SCOOBY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you've got a pal fae Auchinleck anaw

Aye ano mate and a good guy at that,haha,Talbot are a benchmark to the juniors but I only made a wee remark for the sake of a pal fae Cumnock I have and get shit fae that no mark,widny been so bad if he left out the GIRFUY shit,ffs sake you only won 1-0 way a last minute goal,haha.

Aye ano mate and a good guy at that,haha,Talbot are a benchmark to the juniors but I only made a wee remark for the sake of a pal fae Cumnock I have and get shit fae that no mark,widny been so bad if he left out the GIRFUY shit,ffs sake you only won 1-0 way a last minute goal,haha.

naw we didny , it was 2-1 lol, start tomorrow for the wee guy ?

for the less aware 'Nock fans

some advice fur the game.

1. Slip out the backdoor , Your front will be getting watched.
2. Ensure coalbunker is locked , Yis can leave house doors unlocked , it's coal they're after.
3. For those who see them arriving. be assured It is not the latest episode of 'The Walking Dead'
4. Please try and not breathe whilst in close proximity to the infected { be safe . 100 metres or so might do. but mibbe noo}
5, Now very important ! Do not have anything shiny with you . especially if it can be converted for the dole purposes.
6 Take Photographs . let the feckers explain that to the DHSS.

And lastly.

As most of them now live in Cumnock . watch yur neighbour, he's watching you.. ninja.png

for the less aware 'Nock fans

some advice fur the game.[/size]1. Slip out the backdoor , Your front will be getting watched.[/size]2. Ensure coalbunker is locked , Yis can leave house doors unlocked , it's [/size]coal[/size] they're after.[/size]3. For those who see them arriving. be assured It is not the latest episode of 'The Walking Dead'[/size]4. Please try and not breathe whilst in close proximity to the infected { be safe . 100 metres or so might do. but mibbe noo}[/size]5, Now very important ! Do not have anything shiny with you . especially if it can be converted for the dole purposes.[/size]6 Take Photographs . let the feckers explain that to the DHSS.[/size]And lastly.[/size]As most of them now live in Cumnock . watch yur neighbour, he's watching you.. [/size]ninja.png

Haha am going to miss this quality banter

Unfortunately it's the Hearts v Hibs of the Juniors. A one-sided fixture accompanied by P&B threads of atrocious banter.

darvel, hurlford thread for this pish. 8)

Archived