Fear the Walking Dead

1320Lichtie

We're never going to find out what started it all or any real detail in that regard as it could potentially spoiler the ending of TWD and there's no way that's going to happen. 

Instead we're left with what is the exact same storyline but without any of the decent characters or sub plots. A total waste. 

No, no. S2/E7. Watching tonights AMC airing.

That was an odd episode. Started slowly but picked up into something fairly decent -

although having to leave the house was as predictable as it comes.

Bit of a mixed bag with the characters too.

Killed off one of the most interesting characters, but Nick is becoming a far more interesting. Not sure where its going to go with the group split up but I could not care less about Chris and Travis. Awful characters, awfully acted, especially Chris. The little boy he held up did more acting in 30 seconds than Chris has in a season and a half  :rolleyes:

We're never going to find out what started it all or any real detail .

Not being funny but how do you know that?

I'm really stating to like it and was genuinely pretty upset (in tv terms I'm no still sitting gutted) that episode turned out the way it did.

Next week the last one I think before we're back at TWD.

Not being funny but how do you know that?

Well, of course I don't know for sure, it's my opinion for the reason I gave. 

Separately, the whole, walkers in the house, they're not really dead storyline is the exact same as the walkers in Hershel's barn storyline without the good reveal at the end. 

• 3 months later...

2 episodes into the second half of the season and zero posts so far... Is anyone still watching? Does anyone care? I watched them both and that feeling of "meh" has well and truly set in again. It's just not doing it for me.

5 minutes ago, Spain said:

2 episodes into the second half of the season and zero posts so far... Is anyone still watching? Does anyone care? I watched them both and that feeling of "meh" has well and truly set in again. It's just not doing it for me.

I think those who were watching it have already watched the second series online. It gets better .. a bit

• 3 months later...

Just caught up with Season 2 there on Amazon Prime. Thought it was decent and not as drawn out as TWD, with a lot happening between different people in each episode. A lot of likeable characters too, apart from Chris. He was an annoying wee twat.

Edited by IainMorton

• 1 month later...

Been off this week so binge-watched Season 1 & 2 over a couple of days. Quite enjoyed it though some of the episodes, particularly the ones at sea felt like they dragged out a little. 

Loving Ofelia though! :wub: Looks even hotter with the hair tied back smashing the dead with her claw hammer! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Anyone watching this? Not sure why I stuck with it but I have. The first 3 minutes of S3E02 though...wow - as good a moment as anything from TWD

Yep, watching it. Season 3 has started off fairly well. Hope Ofelia shows up again soon [emoji7]

• 9 months later...

Plumbed from the depths...

...so, Morgan joining eh, after the current season of WD finishes or is this going to be set before he joined up with Rick and co again???