Fear the Walking Dead

1320Lichtie

Only the first showing of this was available on Freeview. The rest will be on AMC which is only on BT TV, so you'd need to get some sort of BT TV package to watch it legally.

And the guy moaning about HD - BT's HD service is only £4 a month which when compared to Sky and Virgin (Who I'm with) is an absolute bargain as BT's TV pack's are much cheaper. I'd be all over BT if it wasn't for the fact the best internet speed they can offer me is 3-5mbps which is just laughable.

Only the first showing of this was available on Freeview. The rest will be on AMC which is only on BT TV, so you'd need to get some sort of BT TV package to watch it legally.

And the guy moaning about HD - BT's HD service is only £4 a month which when compared to Sky and Virgin (Who I'm with) is an absolute bargain as BT's TV pack's are much cheaper. I'd be all over BT if it wasn't for the fact the best internet speed they can offer me is 3-5mbps which is just laughable.

I get 4mbps with Sky :(

Cant get Virgin in my estate, pure pish so it is!

Watched the second episode last night. Its like watching the slower parts of WD without any of the action to break it up and without characters you could give a toss about.

Its hard to see where this is going to go without it become incredibly tedious or just another version of WD.

I'll still watch it though :lol:

I think it's going to run alongside TWD too, not really a prequel as such.

It is a prequel, it is only 6 episodes long and it's timed to run up to the start of Season 6 of TWD!!!

It is a prequel, it is only 6 episodes long and it's timed to run up to the start of Season 6 of TWD!!!

I read somewhere it would be more than 1 season and it would be a different story on the west coast?

Is it just the 1 season then?

Actually I'm pretty positive I saw that there would be a season 2 of it

Edited by 1320Lichtie

I read somewhere it would be more than 1 season and it would be a different story on the west coast?

Is it just the 1 season then?

Actually I'm pretty positive I saw that there would be a season 2 of it

No you're correct it is more than one season BUT it is a prequel and it will be shown during TWD's downtime!!!

Actually I'm sure that Season 2 has been extended to 15 episodes!!!

Aye the van appearing basically untouched was just shite, said that to the missus first time I saw it.

Oh there was also this bit:

"there's travis going to the front of the house, instead of running out the front door of THIS house to cut them off, we'll scuttle through the totally unneccesary maze thing these c***s have in their garden for some reason"

Got a feeling the next episode is going to be shit as it's set up to just be them sitting about their house as tensions rise with the national guard out in the street.