Fear the Walking Dead

1320Lichtie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually enjoying this season a lot more. Didn't see this weeks' ending coming. But... (on a slightly related note) with County's impending relegation I'm planning on dropping BT Sport, which in turn also means losing AMC. Is anyone having much joy watching this through less legitimate means? Don't really want to have to do ditch this halfway through and wait for it to come to Amazon.

I'm actually enjoying this season a lot more. Didn't see this weeks' ending coming. But... (on a slightly related note) with County's impending relegation I'm planning on dropping BT Sport, which in turn also means losing AMC. Is anyone having much joy watching this through less legitimate means? Don't really want to have to do ditch this halfway through and wait for it to come to Amazon.

i watch it through other means with no problems, if you know where to look then you’ll get it easily

Yes. Check your PM.

3 hours ago, Spain said:

A close friend of mine ;) gets it without any issues via his less legitimate firestick.

• 3 months later...
What the f**k have they done to this show?
So much promise and has ended up as shite as the Walking Dead.
#Ruined

Seems like with Fear and the main show they’ve been far too desperate to kill off too many main/good characters too quickly. There’s the few occasions where the actor/actress decides they’re leaving but for the most part the decision seems to be made for them.

On 9/9/2018 at 23:12, 8MileBU said:

Seems like with Fear and the main show they’ve been far too desperate to kill off too many main/good characters too quickly. There’s the few occasions where the actor/actress decides they’re leaving but for the most part the decision seems to be made for them.

Its the script writing. Its absolutely brutal.

Like the Walking Dead, Fear used to be a decent show but it looks like they've employed teenagers to write the script.

Its completely lost the plot this season.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Like wise. I have just done up to 4 on prime.

Did I miss it or did they explain the aftermath or the dam blowing up?

I like this tbh but I can't watch this or TWD week to week. I have to binge or I loose interest.