Stranraer v Ayr United

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to laugh at Stranraer fans who have lived in our shadow for decades, taken all of our reject players and had total piss poor crowds.

By the sheer density of the shite in this league this season they find themselves up at the top and all of a sudden WE ARE DELUDED!

Enjoy it while you can because it will not last for you, never can and never will. Won't be long before the inevitable happens and you are resigned to being the West coast whipping boys and normal service will resume.

( after we get out of the 3rd division )

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428190654.890165.jpg

Got to laugh at Stranraer fans who have lived in our shadow for decades, taken all of our reject players and had total piss poor crowds.

By the sheer density of the shite in this league this season they find themselves up at the top and all of a sudden WE ARE DELUDED!

Enjoy it while you can because it will not last for you, never can and never will. Won't be long before the inevitable happens and you are resigned to being the West coast whipping boys and normal service will resume.

( after we get out of the 3rd division )

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428190654.890165.jpg

Joining the same theme as Morton posters, bad chairman, bad manager,bad refs.bad league.bad ground conditions,bad pies,bad luck.....have I missed anything?........yes bad losers.

Joining the same theme as Morton posters, bad chairman, bad manager,bad refs.bad league.bad ground conditions,bad pies,bad luck.....have I missed anything?........yes bad losers.

That' post is out of order man. There s nothing wrong with their pies!!!

From the highlights, it looks as though every shot we hit was straight down the throat of the keeper! Cracking finish from Malcolm, 4 goals against us this season, to think the fans gave him stick last season and our manager thought Kevin Kyle was a better option. Brutal.

From the highlights, it looks as though every shot we hit was straight down the throat of the keeper! Cracking finish from Malcolm, 4 goals against us this season, to think the fans gave him stick last season and our manager thought Kevin Kyle was a better option. Brutal.

To be fair last year the offside rule was a struggle for him and his finishing and first touch was pretty poor but he's clearly a better player than that now he's away from us.

Didn't make yesterday but Beattie's attempts to score after those two excellent Blakeman passes :(

Off you go, laughing boy, down to League 2.

Another numpty who can't face up to their own team's performances,

and instead calls every other team shit too.

Grow up, would you.

I see sarcasm is lost on you my poor fellow

To be fair last year the offside rule was a struggle for him and his finishing and first touch was pretty poor but he's clearly a better player than that now he's away from us.

Didn't make yesterday but Beattie's attempts to score after those two excellent Blakeman passes :(

It's funny he was a better player before he went to your lot.

Then he was a better player when he left you.

I think I see a theme developing here.

Pretty scrappy game which I thought we just deserved to win.

Seen us play a lot better and lose, which just goes to show how bad Ayr really are.

Letting Malcolm go was just another in a long line of screw ups. He wasn't scoring goals at the start of last season but was linking uo well with Moffat and doing more than enough to suggest the goals would come. We then dropped him for 3 months to accommodate Kyle then played him in midfield for 2 months (quite well at times) before finally giving him a run in the team towards the end of the season when he was starting to score goals. With Moffat lost, we really couldn't afford to lose Malcolm as well, but..and then we started the season with Ryan Donnelly and nowt else.

I expressed doubts about Preston and Beattie last week but got dogs abuse for suggesting they carry no cutting edge. Watching the highlights, it looks like they have the market cornered in mis-hit shots from outside the box.

As for Marenghi, I guess he owed is something!

"manager" .How anyone thought that Roberts was a manager is beyond belief .Quite how whoever owns Ayr didnt see that is beyond incredible .

Archived