Stranraer v Ayr United

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right Stranraer lucky to be at top ,and Ayr must be unlucky to be at the bottom ,what a f4nny.just you worry about stenny that's your level

How some folk manage to log on to the internet by constantly smashing their head off the keyboard baffles me.

On the game though, we must be due a win and a big win at that. We're creating so much, our luck just hasn't been there recently. Forrest played 90 minutes for the 20s on Tuesday so he will be back today which is massive. He played in the hole behind the strikers, so I'd love to see him in there today behind Preston and Beattie. Really go for it from the start.

Hutton

McKenna JP Murphy

Murray Donald

Robertson Crawford Gilmour

Beattie Preston

Reckon the line-up will be something along those lines, however personally I'd like to see Blakeman in instead of Gilmour, assuming he's in the squad. Would prefer Neil in at centre half and maybe have JP in midfield instead of Robertson, but can't see it.

How can Ayr be due a win and a big win at that,are watching a different Ayr Utd than the one that sits at the bottom of league. Should be all things equal a comfortable win for Stranraer based on current form and last 3 meetings.

Hutton

McKenna JP Murphy

Murray Donald

Robertson Crawford Gilmour

Beattie Preston

Reckon the line-up will be something along those lines, however personally I'd like to see Blakeman in instead of Gilmour, assuming he's in the squad. Would prefer Neil in at centre half and maybe have JP in midfield instead of Robertson, but can't see it.

Devlin?!

How can Ayr be due a win and a big win at that,are watching a different Ayr Utd than the one that sits at the bottom of league. Should be all things equal a comfortable win for Stranraer based on current form and last 3 meetings.

If you watch the highlights of Ayrs last 3/4 games then you'll understand why.

Devlin?!

Whoops :ph34r:

Would defo drop Robertson to the bench now and fire Murray in centre mid. He's a lot better at breaking up other teams attacks and we'll need that today.

Marko is gone m8

I think we look far better in a 4:4:2 so hopefully we play that, means Blakeman can play in his best position as well as Devlin ( I think he could be a cracking centre half but we miss his attacking runs too much) We ca definitely get at Stranraer down their left if Longridge is playing left back!

I think we look far better in a 4:4:2 so hopefully we play that, means Blakeman can play in his best position as well as Devlin ( I think he could be a cracking centre half but we miss his attacking runs too much) We ca definitely get at Stranraer down their left if Longridge is playing left back!

Naw! It only works when we switch to it and catch teams off guard. 3-5-2 is our ideal set up unless we need to change

Hutton

McKenna Campbell Murphy

Devlin Donald

Crawford McGovern Blakeman

Beattie Preston

Subs: Newman, Robertson, Muir, Gilmour, Nisbett, Murray, Neil

Really like the loom of that starting 11, Reckon Blakeman and Donald will cause problems down the left side.

Archived