Stranraer v Ayr United

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3_1 Stranraer. After initial resistance. Jammer and Ayr favourite Malcolm score. Stoney adds a third.

Might be a frustrating afternoon for Stranraer but I'm hoping last week's spirited comeback gives the team the Confidence to get another win.

No obvious reason why Stranraer shouldn't win this game.Although Davinia has made them probably harder to beat and would obviously take a point,the blues are a better team than Ayr,already shown 3 times this season,if the weather is fair I would expect to win,maybe 2 or 3.

Hoping for an away support of around 300

These are sad days when that's a hopeful crowd and I don't just include Ayr in that. No one in the league is taking more anywhere else unless Dunfermline are taking more to nearby towns.

These are sad days when that's a hopeful crowd and I don't just include Ayr in that. No one in the league is taking more anywhere else unless Dunfermline are taking more to nearby towns.

Couldn't agree more. Remember going to Stranraer 5/6 years ago under Reid and we'd take between 500-1000! Even going to the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa we would take around the 300 mark.

Dunfermline always bring around 500 to station park

Couldn't agree more. Remember going to Stranraer 5/6 years ago under Reid and we'd take between 500-1000! Even going to the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa we would take around the 300 mark.

Stranraer s away support is now bigger than Ayrs. Sad times indeed.

No obvious reason why Stranraer shouldn't win this game.Although Davinia has made them probably harder to beat and would obviously take a point,the blues are a better team than Ayr,already shown 3 times this season,if the weather is fair I would expect to win,maybe 2 or 3.

I would tend to agree that Stranraer have been the better team so far this season and its mainly luck for them to be where they are in the league - this I can see mainly due to better management only now ayr have that consistency in place I would suggest a different result from previous 1-3 ayr And Stranraer losing any grip on the false reality they have been in all season.

That's right Stranraer lucky to be at top ,and Ayr must be unlucky to be at the bottom ,what a f4nny.just you worry about stenny that's your level

That's worrying! We've not beaten Stenhousemuir all season.

Archived