Peterhead v Pars

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clueless tactics. Three central midfielders and one winger. AGAIN.

Pfft, Geggan is the other winger! Beating players for fun with his trickery and pace!

Good to see we have scored though - and especially considering that it is Moffat bagging one. If only we had a competent manager to manage him properly, even Mark Robert's managed to get the best out of him ffs!

This season has been a nightmare. A total fucking nightmare. I can't wait for the summer so Potter can get to fcuk and take all the wasters that are out of contract with him.

This season has been a nightmare. A total fucking nightmare. I can't wait for the summer so Potter can get to fcuk and take all the wasters that are out of contract with him.

I agree, utter dross.

I see the lizzy boys trying to sell tickets to the player of the year do, surely just void it and have a night on the lash.

No player can have the audacity to claim an award, they have all been shite this season

Says it all when our best player has been Ryan Scully. For a second season.

The fans shouldn't be served the pish they are getting every weekend when we contribute so much and have crowds every Saturday that some teams in the SPL get. We need someone to come in that has a clue and can take this club in a forward direction on the field.

Potter sounded a but surprised that Peterhead took chances at the back and went for us in the second half but that's been happening for about seven months now. Teams know they can just throw players forward as we're utterly toothless.

Archived