John Potter: Time is up.

Footballers are the very worst at undermining a manager. If they suspect he shouldn't have the presumption to climb out of coaching kids and the youth squad, then they won't perform for him.

Especially if he doesn't had a seriously hard-nut coach to bully them in training.

Potter and McCann have both probably got potential, but most of Scottish football still only responds to Army Barracks NCOs.

Or not.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye only 2700 for our last home game. Shite right enough. .

Morton are fighting for promotion and for the championship, and we'll be lucky to get close to 2,000 for the Brechin game this Saturday. Can't be bothered checking, but I doubt we've had 2,000 at any home game this season.

Partly that'll be due to folk being totally scanner end after last season's abysmal performances, but overall I think it's symptomatic of the Scottish game in general. I wonder how many teams out with the top division will still be full-time five years from now.......

Morton are fighting for promotion and for the championship, and we'll be lucky to get close to 2,000 for the Brechin game this Saturday. Can't be bothered checking, but I doubt we've had 2,000 at any home game this season.

Partly that'll be due to folk being totally scanner end after last season's abysmal performances, but overall I think it's symptomatic of the Scottish game in general. I wonder how many teams out with the top division 4 or 5 clubs will still be full-time five years from now.......

Sorted that for you.

Partly that'll be due to folk being totally scanner end after last season's abysmal performances, but overall I think it's symptomatic of the Scottish game in general. I wonder how many teams out with the top division will still be full-time five years from now.......

Nice to see you attempt to slither back onto the forum unnoticed - a fail, as usual by yourself - but I don't see any issues with crowds at any competent football clubs in the country - the top two divisions are doing fine.

Specific club fans in 'not being enthused by full-time, big-budget teams making an arse of their season' shock.

Sorted that for you.

Nice try, but most competent full-time clubs in the country are breaking even, if not turning a modest profit. Your master in the chairman's box has no-one to blame but his own mismanagement for a loss-churning disaster of a club.

Nice to see you attempt to slither back onto the forum unnoticed.

Eh? Care to elucidate on how someone can post on a public forum and expect it not to be noticed by people?

Be very specific now.

P S - I don't slither, champ.

Eh? Care to elucidate on how someone can post on a public forum and expect it not to be noticed by people?

Care to elucidate on your tragic alias account, hounded off the Morton forum and trying to cling like a limpet to this effort?

Care to elucidate on your tragic alias account, hounded off the Morton forum and trying to cling like a limpet to this effort?

Y'know, the more you cling to those mistaken beliefs, the more ridiculous you look.

For the final time, and I'm typing it very slowly to assist the hard of thinking:

This is not an "alias account"

Because there is no other account for it to be an alias to.

Therefore I cannot be Spot Ton, can I?

Got that? Good.

As for "clinging like a limpet", have you lost your grasp on reality? I post what I want, when I want and wherever I want, just like you do. Get used to it.

Y'know, the more you cling to those mistaken beliefs, the more ridiculous you look.

For the final time, and I'm typing it very slowly to assist the hard of thinking:

Got that? Good.

As for "clinging like a limpet", have you lost your grasp on reality? I post what I want, when I want and wherever I want, just like you do. Get used to it.

You still haven't told us how you managed to block users on the Morton forum even although you've never had an account.

Got that? Good.

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic?

I post what I want, when I want and wherever I want, just like you do. Get used to it.

A trick that apparently includes being able to place accounts on ignore as a guest, which doesn't actually happen on this or any other site. Glib and shameless liar found.

Archived