John Potter: Time is up.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promoting a rookie from within the club was always a money-saving gamble, and plainly it hasn't paid off. But that happens sometimes, and really I don't think there's much you can do about it now. Let him go when the season's out, rebuild over the summer. Welcome to being a diddy team - you can't just throw money around to fix problems all the time. Sometimes you just have to roll with it. I can't see you hanging on to someone who's just not up to it as long as we did with Kenny Black and Jimmy Boyle, of course, but you may just have to write this season off.

Why, are more fans about to rush through the door to watch dross like Michael 'the Moff' Moffat for the rest of the season, because of your tear-stained rap lectures?

Dunfermline's crowds are already dwindling from a fairly unsustainable level; more drubbings and another poor campaign would see them tumble even more.

Depends what happens in the summer in relation to crowd figures. A new manager like Adams bringing in his own ideas and players might excite enough Pars fans to keep going to matches. If the new man has us playing good football, challenging for the title and not hiding up against teams like Forfar and Stranraer then figures will probably stay the same as what they are just now.

The board stupidly keep Potter in charge and crowds will be down substantially.

Can't we do what often happens in Italy and bring back the old gaffer from his gardening leave? We're still paying JJ and I can see him coming back totally feral, unshaven and angry, having been on the piss for three months. He would strike terror into our players, refs etc and probably turn McCann and Potter into ballboys.

Can't we do what often happens in Italy and bring back the old gaffer from his gardening leave? We're still paying JJ and I can see him coming back totally feral, unshaven and angry, having been on the piss for three months. He would strike terror into our players, refs etc and probably turn McCann and Potter into bawbags.

Why, are more fans about to rush through the door to watch dross like Michael 'the Moff' Moffat for the rest of the season, because of your tear-stained rap lectures?

Dunfermline's crowds are already dwindling from a fairly unsustainable level; more drubbings and another poor campaign would see them tumble even more.

Aye only 2700 for our last home game. Shite right enough. Crowds have held up well considering the pish that's on display. May well drop next season though especially if there's no changes.

Archived