Forfar v stirling albion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't at the game hoped we would get something but 2 goals within 2 minutes in the first half put us under a tall order to get something.

2nd we concede 2 more goals and end up losing 4-0.

The gap between Ayr and ourselves is now up to 11 points with 5 games to go.

Relegation is now just a matter of time, hope we can pick up next week against Airdrieonians at Forthbank.

Strange as it may seem, I hope we don't get a good crowd. How many times in the past have the team been going great guns, got a good home crowd and promptly blown it? Keep things as normal, please, if we want to win anything!

Exactly how Dundee do it !! Anyway im at your home game against Airdrie.I hope Forfar are still in the hunt come then.How did Foxy play today, rather here it from a neutral rather from the Foxes mouth on monday ;)

Not going to comment on threads before the games are over and done with now, I'm a fucking jings, been in the game far too long to say otherwise.

Anyway, looked like a great day out at the station, lets hope it continues. It's been fucking years since I being feeling like this, isn't life great!

Sorry Stirling boys, I think you're fucked.

Exactly how Dundee do it !! Anyway im at your home game against Airdrie.I hope Forfar are still in the hunt come then.How did Foxy play today, rather here it from a neutral rather from the Foxes mouth on monday ;)

He was playing really well again, set up our first two, the first with a sublime pass and then bewilderingly was subbed. He's different gravy the lad love watching him play fitba.

He was playing really well again, set up our first two, the first with a sublime pass and then bewilderingly was subbed. He's different gravy the lad love watching him play fitba.

Nothing bewildering about the double sub. Anyone could see we were struggling in midfield so putting on Dale and Hubby gave us extra energy we needed and went on to wrap up the game from there.

First goal was sublime though, magnificent pass and a really smart finish.

Nothing bewildering about the double sub. Anyone could see we were struggling in midfield so putting on Dale and Hubby gave us extra energy we needed and went on to wrap up the game from there.

First goal was sublime though, magnificent pass and a really smart finish.

That about sums it up. Wasn't Foxy's best but his passing to Hilson for the first was sublime. He had some good tackles too but not enough of a shify put in over the period he was on.

Would rather see him in the side but the wind was not conducive to his style.

To be fair, he wasn't the only player for either side that struggled with that wind today.

Anywhoo.....quick change of subject, does Travis come straight back in next week given Dunlop's performance??

Aye. Dunlop played well, but Travis offers more support to the rather slow Dods.

Alernative would be Baxter on the left, Travis on the right and Yano in the mid again.

One excellent pass but too many misplaced passes, should have no complaints about being subbed . Certainly not one of his better games .

Archived