Forfar v stirling albion

Good chance for us to keep up the pressure at the top of the table , are stirling having a last huff and puff at staying in this league after last weeks win?

For me foxy has to start and Dunlop in for the suspended travis .

Should have too much for stirling but last time they were at station park we were lucky to come away with the 3 points

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good chance for us to keep up the pressure at the top of the table , are stirling having a last huff and puff at staying in this league after last weeks win?

For me foxy has to start and Dunlop in for the suspended travis .

Should have too much for stirling but last time they were at station park we were lucky to come away with the 3 points

Pretty much my sentiments to a tee. Only the odd goal in every result since December barring 3 games where they shipped 4 in each one.

They do seem to be struggling to score though.

Difficult game for the Albion at Station Park this Saturday,

Forfar are the team in form having one of the best home records in the League but as stated the last couple of games have been tight between the 2 clubs and I expect so this time

Confidence will be high after our 1st home win last Saturday and hopefully we can carry it on on Saturday and give a good account of ourselves and who knows Lady Luck will smile on the Albion this Saturday and we might just sneak a shock win their here's hoping

If not then it it will be a home victory by a narrow margin.

Prediction Forfar 2 Albion 1 hope to be proved wrong.

It would certainly undo all our recent good work if we were not to win at home to Stirling. Still they did get a win last weekend and we really haven't played that well against them so far so expect a tough game.

Dunlop in for Travis for sure, hopefully not too many changes other than that.

Think it might be a nervy afternoon.

Only change should be Dunlop for Travis and that's enforced. I thought Fotheringham was excellent at Brechin and well worthy of another start.

Young went off at Brechin with a tight calf, if he doesn't make this one I would like to see Husband beside Fotheringham. That partnership should deliver some great service to the front four.

I thought Denholm took a while to get going last week but he was a real threat once he did get into gear.

There's no point saying this is must-win, that's must-win, we're in a title race with six games to go where the three challengers have a point between them. They're all must-win games.

Having said that, it would be very disappointing to go and beat the rest of the top four only to drop points against the bottom club, albeit a bottom club who have been much improved under their new boss. And you've caused us bother all season, so I won't expect an easy game this time either! You were building to that win for a while so hopefully you'll be pish now you've got it out of your system, but that's just wishful thinking ;)

Could be a difficult game. I didn't make either away games to Stirling this season but what I saw of them here they looked much better than their position suggests. Forfar need to turn up and give them respect or we could be humbled.

Strange as it may seem, I hope we don't get a good crowd. How many times in the past have the team been going great guns, got a good home crowd and promptly blown it? Keep things as normal, please, if we want to win anything!

Archived