Brechin v Peterhead

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't your fans with the painted bed sheet a lovely bunch. How any of them were still in the ground at full time is beyond belief.

Spitting at Buzz before the game started. Trying to start fights with theold men behind the goal. Vile abuse aimed at Jamie Masson through the whole game. They were an absolute disgrace.

And you lot had the neck to go on about the Morton fans. Pots and kettles ay boys.

Good summarisation of the game. I agree that calling someone a "puddle stinker" is absolutely vile :rolleyes:

I didn't see any spitting, which if it happened, i would have expected the police to deal with. The Brechin lad seemed awfully protective of the advertising boards. The way the peterhead supporters were punching f**k out of them was so violent that they will need therapy for the rest of the season....

In all my time at football matches, I have never seen a group of supporters show less respect to an inanimate object. I expect the rest of our games will have to be played behind closed doors. :lol:

Aren't your fans with the painted bed sheet a lovely bunch. How any of them were still in the ground at full time is beyond belief.

Spitting at Buzz before the game started. Trying to start fights with theold men behind the goal. Vile abuse aimed at Jamie Masson through the whole game. They were an absolute disgrace.

And you lot had the neck to go on about the Morton fans. Pots and kettles ay boys.

They looked like something out of the Hills Have Eyes - or day release from Sunnyside perhaps. :lol:

Bingo!

Damn you Loonytoons! I was waiting on 'bumpkin' for a full house on my early spring P&B VT bingo card, but have only just read this thread.

Now we've got the games in hand straightened out I really do think we're down to 3 for the title now - Trouten appears to be too big a loss for Brechin to make up the ground. Reading some of the thoughts on this thread the City supporters seem to have looking over their shoulders as more of a priority.

GAME ON!

Why was Rory substituted after only 20 minutes?

Surely it didn't take that long to realise Finnie was the Ref.

Rory seemingly took a spasm in his back but hopefully should be ok for Saturday

Mr Finnie was the usual pain in the arse & left it late to make sure everyone knew he was there.

i was trying to be sarcastic , also goin to comment on The Hedge shouting abuse at ref Bobby Madden all night ! Shoulda gone to spec savers hedge ! Ha ha ........ Finnie was shocking though and just wanted to book anyone , but I won t blame him for our poor poor display....

Haha ! Aye ,I had that drummed into me in the second half from a local boys club ref . He was getting really upset about it too. These refs who all look like Lord Voldermort are a bit confusing at times. Frankly I think that's what annoyed Finnie most ....that I didn't know his name!!! That's maybe what sparked his " booking anyone who questioned his decision " lark.

Haha ! Aye ,I had that drummed into me in the second half from a local boys club ref . He was getting really upset about it too. These refs who all look like Lord Voldermort are a bit confusing at times. Frankly I think that's what annoyed Finnie most ....that I didn't know his name!!! That's maybe what sparked his " booking anyone who questioned his decision " lark.

Ok I ll believe ya ! He was terrible but our players did not help themselves Jackos was silly and Buzz was his usual ranting n raving but no worse than Sat when he was nt booked! Gerrys was soft though... There was nt a bad tackle in the game , if he d reffed Morton game we'd ve had nay players left , refs are not consistent at all .

Good summarisation of the game. I agree that calling someone a "puddle stinker" is absolutely vile :rolleyes:

I didn't see any spitting, which if it happened, i would have expected the police to deal with. The Brechin lad seemed awfully protective of the advertising boards. The way the peterhead supporters were punching f**k out of them was so violent that they will need therapy for the rest of the season....

In all my time at football matches, I have never seen a group of supporters show less respect to an inanimate object. I expect the rest of our games

will have to be played behind closed doors. :lol:

Fat guy, blue jacket. Spitting at buzz during the warm up. Very lucky buzz didn't see it, the guy would probably be in ninewells this morning. Then there's the guy doing an impression of a Morton fan in his blue and white hooped top. Got a bit close to some Brechin fans after the penalty. Think he picked on the wrong guy though. B). Might need these today.

Ok I ll believe ya ! He was terrible but our players did not help themselves Jackos was silly and Buzz was his usual ranting n raving but no worse than Sat when he was nt booked! Gerrys was soft though... There was nt a bad tackle in the game , if he d reffed Morton game we'd ve had nay players left , refs are not consistent at all .

In Mr Finnies defence he at least is consistent, he is always a waste of space.

As I have said before the season is looking like fizzling out.

Yes Finnie was rank rotten which stopped anyone getting momentum.

every time the ball went through Fusco or Molloy the pace slowed and more often than not resulted in passing back to the defence who hoofed it long to our super sized strike force! McLean was heading up the wing with three P'head players hunting him down with a big gap behind them but where did our guys run to? The back post - no pass out and he lost the ball. We have no width and no creative players in the middle. Masson looks to have gone backwords in his time away. although he was played in some interesting positions. 4th place is as good as we can hope for.

In all the gams we have played P'head it is the first time I have experienced such vile behaviour from anybody. There were no more than a dozen pissed up supporters who were overly abusive to anything not in blue. The bumped into me and sprayed some fluid and insult out. I ignored it. The cops wanted to speak with their mini bus driver which really upset them further - you can not allow anyone to dink on a bus heading to football.

As I have said before the season is looking like fizzling out.

Yes Finnie was rank rotten which stopped anyone getting momentum.

every time the ball went through Fusco or Molloy the pace slowed and more often than not resulted in passing back to the defence who hoofed it long to our super sized strike force! McLean was heading up the wing with three P'head players hunting him down with a big gap behind them but where did our guys run to? The back post - no pass out and he lost the ball. We have no width and no creative players in the middle. Masson looks to have gone backwords in his time away. although he was played in some interesting positions. 4th place is as good as we can hope for.

In all the gams we have played P'head it is the first time I have experienced such vile behaviour from anybody. There were no more than a dozen pissed up supporters who were overly abusive to anything not in blue. The bumped into me and sprayed some fluid and insult out. I ignored it. The cops wanted to speak with their mini bus driver which really upset them further - you can not allow anyone to dink on a bus heading to football.

I m first to overreact at times after a bad result ! I just don t want all our seasons good work fizzle out ! We ve been a striker short all year I get slated for moaning about Jackos lack o goals but he is often marked outta game or doin spadework for Thomson the donkey to fall over the ball ! Massons very 1 footed I feel although a decent player it was his first game back mind ,! Fuscos been very poor lately , Molloy nvr hides that's what I like about him. Guys like Bobby Barr play well when teams play well. I do think it's just a wee bad run we re on and after injuries n suspensions sort themselves out we ll get back to business ( here's hoping )

We have no width and no creative players in the middle. Masson looks to have gone backwords in his time away. although he was played in some interesting positions. 4th place is as good as we can hope for.

Bit harsh on Masson - he's only been back 90 minutes and I don't think he had a particularly bad game. We've seen what he is capable of and he, along with the return of Tapping, will give us the creativity in midfield that we sorely need for the run-in.

Archived