Brechin v Peterhead

As long as we put your gas at a peep in a couple of weeks time , that'll do for me !

A last minute penalty for the Pars equaliser on Saturday will be even better though.

Lesser ambitions for an inferior club. Back in your box.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Aren't your fans with the painted bed sheet a lovely bunch. How any of them were still in the ground at full time is beyond belief.

Spitting at Buzz before the game started. Trying to start fights with theold men behind the goal. Vile abuse aimed at Jamie Masson through the whole game. They were an absolute disgrace.

And you lot had the neck to go on about the Morton fans. Pots and kettles ay boys.

Certainly no sense of inconsistency among Brechin bumpkins being irrationally raging about the away fans of a side dealing with their dreck team, then trying and failing to tar them with absolutely pathetic, Helen Lovejoy-esque faux outrage about their conduct inside the ground.

Absolutely no-one is fooled by your tragic efforts at deflection.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lesser ambitions for an inferior club. Back in your box.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Certainly no sense of inconsistency among Brechin bumpkins being irrationally raging about the away fans of a side dealing with their dreck team, then trying and failing to tar them with absolutely pathetic, Helen Lovejoy-esque faux outrage about their conduct inside the ground.

Absolutely no-one is fooled by your tragic efforts at deflection.

Constipation then ensued after Oxford's finest failed to be entirely digested. Colon seemed to be the sticky issue.

FAO Hen's 'tache, I've looked, but not got "bumpkin" on the new card. Looks like you're in this time.

Constipation then ensued after Oxford's finest failed to be entirely digested. Colon seemed to be the sticky issue.

FAO Hen's 'tache, I've looked, but not got "bumpkin" on the new card. Looks like you're in this time.

^^^ word salad

Stumbled across this...the Peterhead Ultras complete with the arse in the striped top. :lol:attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427323237.205033.jpg

It saddens me to hear that our supporters did not conduct themselves in a better manner and indeed made a fool of themselves and the club. From the picture, I only recognise one individual and the rest seem to be a "young team" trying to be big men. Apologies to Brechin City and their supporters :(

It saddens me to hear that our supporters did not conduct themselves in a better manner and indeed made a fool of themselves and the club. From the picture, I only recognise one individual and the rest seem to be a "young team" trying to be big men. Apologies to Brechin City and their supporters :(

Pleasing to hear someone actually upset at their own supporters behaviour, unlike those brain dead knuckle draggers from the central belt .

Something nice for both sets of fans - here's a podcast with your favourite striker Rory McAllister - CLICK.

I really enjoyed chatting with him, he came across as a really sound guy.

You should get on Sportscene instead of those waffling bampots. This stuff is much more interesting than the usual old firm backslapping tripe you get from them week in week out.

Archived