Dunfermline v Morton - Saturday 28th March 2015

Already buzzing for this. The performance was poor again today but we scraped 3 points from nothing in the space of five minutes, This has to have the players absolutely buzzing. Confidence should have rocketed today.

Cup final every week now and we must attack from the off.

Big game for both teams though. Difficult to call.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those last 5 minutes could be exactly what this team needs to give themselves a bit of confidence and go an win this league, massive game next week but I reckon we can do it, ditch the 3 up font as it's fucking hopeless and go back to 2 up top, I'll say a hard-fought, 2-1 'Ton win.

We finally got a (last minute) win against Ayr. Wouldn't be in the least surprised if Dunfermline finally get their win against us. We're relying too heavily on Gaston rescuing us week after week. Definitely pushing our luck in this critical part of the season.

lol

Don't start yer pish - you are unbeaten in four games and by the law of averages, due a win against us. We have been completely unconvincing for some time now with our keeper saving our bacon yet again today. Anybody who thinks this will be anything but a tough game is deluded. I am certainly not betting against Dunfermline in this one.

Thought Dunfermline were the better side in the first half at Cappielow. Anything can happen in this game and it really is a hard one to call.

Our strikers haven't been at their best in the last few games which is surprising us all given they are quality players.

Don't see us going with the 3 of them on from that start in an away game.

Forbes has been a fantastic signing for us so far and him scoring today could give him an extra confidence boost.

Peaso has not been at his best since he came back from the back op and McManus is on U21 duty getting back on Friday.

Given the quality you would imagine it's only a matter of time before Peaso is back scoring. Maybe another full weeks training and his 90 mins today will get him back much needed match fitness.

2-1 Morton...

I've cleared a space on the shelf for my manager of the month award. McCann is gonna start some aggro off the pitch, Millen is gonna cement Ross Forbes, wee Faissal will get the goals and big Gregor Buchanan will stroll about looking chiseled, well-greased and won't even break sweat as he deals with any threat from Morton. I'm away to sleep under a bush for the rest of the week.

Best wishes

John Potter

mqdefault.jpg

Pars have got to be well fired up for this one. Morton have an influential play maker in Ross Forbes, JP will be fully aware. what he brings to the table (topping side). The experienced Jim Patterson, may be given a man marking job, now that Bobby Smith has left the club.

Watch out too for Pars striker, Andy Barrowmen, who came the other way in a player swap with Forbes. Sure to feature, player stats show 29 goals in 07/08 for Ross County.

Bookies will just shade Morton, with Barrowmen at around 6/1 to score first against his old club.

Confidence shall be booming after that steal yesterday, we need to start being a lot tighter at the back since we're running up to the end.

Hopefully we manage the title because it would be an absolute baw booting if we bottled the playoffs..

Saturday it vital, like said before as if each weeks a cup final, no more room for errors after the previous 2 defeats. A barrowman goal with a Ton win I reckon.

Archived