The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

Alright lads, here's part one of our interview with Paddy Boyle - CLICK

This could be one of the best podcasts we've done so far. Paddy was a great laugh here. He talks about his time in England before discussing his spells at Dumbarton, Partick Thistle and Dunfermline Athletic.

Part two, which focuses on his spells at Airdrieonians and Ayr United, will be releasesd tomorrow.

If you like these podcasts, please subscribe, leave a positive review and tell your pals to listen too. It's the only way we'll grow.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Good stuff again Cesc, will you be doing a League Preview this summer???

Maybe, we were talking about it on the previous page. I definitely want to do something with big Mark McGuigan again, even if it's something like ranking every Arctic Monkeys album from worst to best. Would people want to hear that kind of left-field content? I don't know.

22 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Maybe, we were talking about it on the previous page. I definitely want to do something with big Mark McGuigan again, even if it's something like ranking every Arctic Monkeys album from worst to best. Would people want to hear that kind of left-field content? I don't know.

First to last mate, from first to last and always in that order!!!

Alright lads, here's part one of our interview with Paddy Boyle - CLICK
This could be one of the best podcasts we've done so far. Paddy was a great laugh here. He talks about his time in England before discussing his spells at Dumbarton, Partick Thistle and Dunfermline Athletic.
Part two, which focuses on his spells at Airdrieonians and Ayr United, will be releasesd tomorrow.
If you like these podcasts, please subscribe, leave a positive review and tell your pals to listen too. It's the only way we'll grow.

Great stuff already up to date and subscribed

Happy to admit that at the age of 34 the Paddy Boyle one was the first (and second) podcast that i've ever listened to.  Absolutely brilliant stuff, and i've downloaded most of the other ones now too, will pass the time on the X77 for a couple of weeks. 

Brilliant work and looking forward to the ones to come. 

Delighted it's back, as a club who's had some dodgy owners I'd love to listen to tales from players who have played under this circumstances, it's crazy to think how they deal with it. I think Andy Geggan would be an outstanding interview, Martin Hardie is a renowned character, would love to hear from Rab Douglas about his later days at Dundee. 

As it is keep doing what your doing, they're brilliant. Only got half through the second part of the Paddy Boyle one, just started talking about the season where Ayr were cast aside like empty tracksuits by Faiss and Co, looking forward to hearing about it. 

Excellent work FF. Highly enjoyable ones with Anderson and Barr too, but it was even better to get a proper Ayr insight on this one. What a guy is oor Paddy "etc" Boyle. He'll be missed.

14 hours ago, Grant228 said:

, just started talking about the season where Ayr were cast aside like empty tracksuits by Faiss and Co, looking forward to hearing about it. 

He undeplays the gap between the two sides massively but you can understand him being biased. An interesting listen though and great content. 

He undeplays the gap between the two sides massively but you can understand him being biased. An interesting listen though and great content. 

Aye thought this at the time. Agree with him saying you had spending power but I think your starting 11 was stronger than ours. Had we not had been hampered by so many injuries I think we would’ve ran you closer but would most likely have been the same outcome.

Found the fraudulent goings on at Dunfermline during his spell there interesting!

And yes you were clearly the far better side over that season.