The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

The first part of his interview popped hard so I'm expecting more of the same for this... Here's the second installment of our interview with Grant Anderson!

This is one for the Raith Rovers fans amongst us - Grant talks about his four years at Stark's Park, including the cup runs and the stinking pitch, as well as his shot spells with Queen of the South and Peterhead. Grant also talks about training to be a referee.

CLICK

I've wanted to interview Bobby Linn for a long time but given where he's based, it would probably have to be done over the phone and they're never as good as getting a face-to-face sit-down with someone in the studio. That's why most of the recent interviewees have been from Glasgow or the surrounding area.

Here is the first part of our interview with Bobby Barr - CLICK.

Bobby talks about the early part of his career including his spells with St Johnstone, Albion Rovers, Livingston, East Fife, Brechin City and Greenock Morton.

Part two, which focuses exclusively on his time at Raith Rovers, will be published tomorrow.

Here is the first part of our interview with Bobby Barr - CLICK.
Bobby talks about the early part of his career including his spells with St Johnstone, Albion Rovers, Livingston, East Fife, Brechin City and Greenock Morton.
Part two, which focuses exclusively on his time at Raith Rovers, will be published tomorrow.

Can’t believe you’ve changed your avatar to Si Murray, looks strange seeing one of your posts without the old one

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Can’t believe you’ve changed your avatar to Si Murray, looks strange seeing one of your posts without the old one

My new avatar is Sherudo Garo, the villain from Time Crisis, show some goddamn respect.

Grant Anderson was great, it's good to hear from someone who came through the amateur and junior ranks rather than the usual dropping out of a top flight youth system stuff.

I'm going to mark out for part two of the Bobby Barr podcast. Considering how entertaining his brief story of Yogi Hughes at Livingston was, hearing a whole hour on Raith over the last two seasons is going to be fascinating.

He comes across well for a detestable little shitehawk who manages to incur the ire of the entire fanbase of every Club he departs from after failing yet again to deliver on some rumour of immense talent!!!

That's Barr btw, not Cesc I'm talking about!!!