The Pelé Podcast - Andy Graham

The latest podcast sees lower-league hero Steven Canning make an appearance - CLICK.

(He actually came into the studio too, which made a huge difference.)

Canning won promotion with Billy Stark's Queen's Park in 2006-07 and was part of the Albion Rovers Crazy Gang of 2010-12 under Paul Martin.

He also played with Brechin City - Morton fans, you might find his opinions on Jim Duffy quite interesting!

This is the best one we've done - it's jam packed with insight and it's absolutely hilarious in parts.

The latest podcast sees lower-league hero Steven Canning make an appearance - CLICK.

(He actually came into the studio too, which made a huge difference.)

Canning won promotion with Billy Stark's Queen's Park in 2006-07 and was part of the Albion Rovers Crazy Gang of 2010-12 under Paul Martin.

He also played with Brechin City - Morton fans, you might find his opinions on Jim Duffy quite interesting!

This is the best one we've done - it's jam packed with insight and it's absolutely hilarious in parts.

Could I ask if you could do a interview with Kenny Deucher, think that would be an awesome listen.

That's my audio sorted for the train tomorrow; cheers!

Are you taking requests for future guests or are you working from your own list?

We're recording one more podcast and publishing it next week before wrapping it up for the season.

If there's any suggestions for the new year ahead, fire away!

Very entertaining show. I loved hearing about what life is really like for these guys playing in the lower leagues, as you seldom hear their story in the mainstream media. Some of Canning's anecdotes from his playing career were fantastic, namely the Scotland u21 prank on Simon Marriott.

"The Crazy Gang" :lol:

Thanks for making this, it's a really interesting listen. :)

Edited by Geronimo

Really enjoying these podcasts - good work.

Naturally, everyone will want to hear players from their own club, but I think that someone like Brian McPhee or Paul Lovering would be a good shout. Or someone who was around when the original Airdrieonians was in meltdown, like Eddie Forrest.

• 1 month later...

Alright lads, with pre-season training well underway we recorded a podcast with Robert Kielty, a sports scientist and fitness coach. He's worked at Clyde, Dunfermline Athletic and Raith Rovers. He's with Airdrieonians at the moment and is working with Gary Bollan and his team over the summer.

There's loads of interesting stuff in here about preparation, fitness and conditioning and there's a couple of things he talks that might raise an eyebrow or two.

CLICK.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Just started listening to this, first one down in work, absolutely loving it

Who is it that's doing the interview? Cesc Fabregas?

Looking forward to listening to the rest of them

Yes mate, I'm doing the interviews. if you're working way through them, I'd recommend the Stevie Canning and Davie Irons episodes next - they're probably the best two, especially the one with Canning.

Some interesting names coming onto the show over the next couple of weeks, so keep your ears peeled...