Stirling Albion v Peterhead

they were abusing him because he has mental health problems the last time that happened we got fined

No, they were abusing him because he was diving and being an arsehole in an earlier game this season. Did Stirling get fined? I must have missed that, I only heard that an accusation had been made(I never heard the outcome)

No, they were abusing him because he was diving and being an arsehole in an earlier game this season. Did Stirling get fined? I must have missed that, I only heard that an accusation had been made(I never heard the outcome)

am sure we had to pay half of it to samaritans and i don't know where the other half went

Cox got some mild comments in his direction, primarily about his lack of surefootedness, his hairstyle and ned tattoos.

There was no abuse about anything connected with his alleged depression or mental faculties.

Rory McAllister got far more shouts in his direction.

The supporters club did indeed make a donation to a mental health charity of David Cox's choice. Couldn't care which one unless he donated a portion of his £20k payday from the Daily Recordo to the same charity.

I am going to suggest that our next charitable donation is to a Peterhead Woman's Refuge.

Cox got some mild comments in his direction, primarily about his lack of surefootedness, his hairstyle and ned tattoos.

There was no abuse about anything connected with his alleged depression or mental faculties.

Rory McAllister got far more shouts in his direction.

The supporters club did indeed make a donation to a mental health charity of David Cox's choice. Couldn't care which one unless he donated a portion of his £20k payday from the Daily Recordo to the same charity.

I am going to suggest that our next charitable donation is to a Peterhead Woman's Refuge.

that's fair enough

Archived