The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

One of the stalwarts of Kilmarnock Cricket Club Bobby Hill recently died.  You may know him

Yep I read that in the local paper thanks for reminding me I need to pass that message onto my dad.

11 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

I know it has been mentioned previously elsewhere but I heard tonight that Naismith is definitely coming to Killie in January

Apparently Norwich manager said today he was not going anywhere...

However Naismith has alway said he wanted to finish his career back in Scotland. He needs to spend 5 minutes on followfollow and rangersmedia and he would surely never want to go the new rangers after his leaving shot...

He is also very coaching focussed. who will he learn more off? Clarke or Murty? mmmmmmmm let me think about that one....

I know it has been mentioned previously elsewhere but I heard tonight that Naismith is definitely coming to Killie in January

Where do we play him. Seriously I would prefer to see who Steve Clarke brings in from his contacts rather than some injury prone ex-player who’s coming here will be a second choice.

That's three times I've heard that today. 
Same reply: No sources - no story*

* But it would be great if true.

His best mate in Stewarton is the only one who knows where he's going for definate but is sworn to secrecy. Thou he's being worked on lol.

Naismith's comment, money wouldn't be the driving force behind the decision of which club he would end up at, was interesting thou.

2 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Where do we play him. Seriously I would prefer to see who Steve Clarke brings in from his contacts rather than some injury prone ex-player who’s coming here will be a second choice.

I think we'd find a place for him tbh.

His best mate in Stewarton is the only one who knows where he's going for definate but is sworn to secrecy. Thou he's being worked on lol.

Naismith's comment, money wouldn't be the driving force behind the decision of which club he would end up at, was interesting thou.

I'm not advocating water boarding his best mate but under those circumstances I think it would be ok

6 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

All I want for Christmas is Naisy.

Merry Christmas to KIllie fans everywhere.

I know I'm a bit early, but I suffer from premature congratulations..............

...and Ikechi Anya and Sandro.

12 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

All I want for Christmas is Naisy.

Merry Christmas to KIllie fans everywhere.

I know I'm a bit early, but I suffer from premature congratulations..............

Merry Christmas to everyone on P&B, especially all the Killie fans.

Apart from Rangers/The Rangers/Celtic fans. They can go f**k themselves.