Quitongo's Left Peg

The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Patrick Bateman    3,888

Great result for the new greatest team in Scotland tonight. You back in your box yet p***k?!

Oh my.

Rattled doesn't even do this justice.

leefy118    119

Great result for the new greatest team in Scotland tonight. You back in your box yet p***k?!

U will get beat today. End of.

RabG1869    26
Anyone know where Alex Samizadeh has disappeared to? Was quite optimistic about him but has featured at all apart from a couple of late subs

On the bench today

Fide    1,445

What the fucking f**k is this fucking shite that Boyd is fucking spouting?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41232829

"The way the league is now shaping up, those games are now becoming must-win games for us. You're now looking at teams round about you and saying you need to pick up more points against them individually to give yourself any opportunity.

"Aberdeen - they've been flying high. We go up there, you try to get something but it will be difficult. The experienced ones, the manager, the youngsters, it's about trying to stay positive."

KillieCon    80

Sounds like he's written off Saturday already. Maybe he should stick to playing the piano rather than coming up with this pish.

Time for Boyd to go really and concentrate on his media work.

His hunophilia gets more embarrassing for the club every week.

Ludo*1    2,634

There's nothing worse than a manager or player of your team coming out and saying, 'they're better than us, no doubt about it'. I don't care if you're playing Aberdeen or Real Madrid, coming out with defeatist shite like that is a joke.

Its every week with us at the minute. They're spot on tbf, but put a fucking shift in boys ffs. We might even win now and again.

Fide    1,445
4 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

Its every week with us at the minute. They're spot on tbf, but put a fucking shift in boys ffs. We might even win now and again.

Christ, can you imagine if we actually won a game? I think I'd have a nosebleed.

ancientnoise    36
11 hours ago, Fide said:

What the fucking f**k is this fucking shite that Boyd is fucking spouting?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41232829

"The way the league is now shaping up, those games are now becoming must-win games for us. You're now looking at teams round about you and saying you need to pick up more points against them individually to give yourself any opportunity.

"Aberdeen - they've been flying high. We go up there, you try to get something but it will be difficult. The experienced ones, the manager, the youngsters, it's about trying to stay positive."

When was any game a must-lose game?

Edited by ancientnoise

Fide    1,445

Apparently McCulloch has had the players in on one on one meetings this week and has told a few of them they'd better show signs of improvement.
As a result, he says training has been much improved this week.

I remain, as is standard for a Killie fan, skeptical.

Edited by Fide

C4mmy31    338
Apparently McCulloch has had the players in on one on one meetings this week and has told a few of them they'd better show signs of improvement.
As a result, he says training has been much improved this week.
I remain, as is standard for a Killie fan, skeptical.
They also asked for the whole management team to leave the dressing room while they told each other a few home truths, apparently Greer ripped into everyone of them.....

C4mmy31    338
Tbf these sort if things usually end well

True RG, we certainly got a reaction yesterday, hopefully it continues .....