The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Mutual consent:lol:

Just yesterday he was saying he wasn't under pressure and fully expected to get more time.

As an outsider it does seem that he was definitely struggling. Maybe if his team wasn't up against a side who have just replaced their manager he might still be there, although it would surely only have been a stay of execution.

Apparently Coulibally has just tweeted his dispute with Al Alhy has been settled amicably, confirmed by the club as well apparently.

Its a pity we don't have a manager in place to bring him home lol.

On a footnote, as he's just became a free agent he won't be able to sign till the next window opens anyway.

41 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Apparently Coulibally has just tweeted his dispute with Al Alhy has been settled amicably, confirmed by the club as well apparently.

On a footnote, as he's just became a free agent he won't be able to sign till the next window opens anyway.

I'm pretty sure he's still in the local area.  He goes to the gym in Queen's Drive.

His contract was terminated in June (or so it had been reported) so it would suggest that he would be able to sign before the transfer window, unless he received a FIFA ban...

I'm pretty sure he's still in the local area.  He goes to the gym in Queen's Drive.

He does mate, 3 doors down the street from me lol, normally chat to him regularly, thou haven't bumped into him for about a week or so, maybe he's busy getting fit as he's posted on twitter he's being doing extra training & gym work, outwith his normal routine. I will try to catch up with him and find out his situation on being able to sign for anyone currently or not.....

He does mate, 3 doors down the street from me lol, normally chat to him regularly, thou haven't bumped into him for about a week or so, maybe he's busy getting fit as he's posted on twitter he's being doing extra training & gym work, outwith his normal routine. I will try to catch up with him and find out his situation on being able to sign for anyone currently or not..... 

Did the Egyptian team not pay a sizeable transfer for him. Will they not be looking to recoup the majority of that cash back from any club willing to take him on? The wee chap will be sitting in his Killie flat twiddling his thumbs for a considerable time, me thinks.

Did the Egyptian team not pay a sizeable transfer for him. Will they not be looking to recoup the majority of that cash back from any club willing to take him on? The wee chap will be sitting in his Killie flat twiddling his thumbs for a considerable time, me thinks.

He tweeted a few months back he was willing to buy out his contract himself, don't know the outcome, but he tweeted this morning they had reached an amicable agreement.    

Thou an hour ago he responded on twitter to an Al Alhy fan, posting both parties were still awaiting a "FIFA decission".

Possibly the parties have reached agreement but his release needs to be sanctioned by FIFA along with possibly any punishment FIFA deem fit for his breach of contract, but that's only my guess.

On 01/10/2017 at 17:21, C4mmy31 said:

Maybe as assistant manager but not experienced enough as a head honcho for me. Personally I would like to see us go for someone outwith the usual mundane shite currently out of work in Scotland, Jack Ross & James Fowler for example.....

If his boyhood heroes Dundee couldn't tempt him in the summer, I don't think he'll be temped by Killie, especially after signing a new and vastly improved extension to his contract recently.

You never say never in football but I can't see it happening. Also can't see Kilie being able to afford to pay the compo for their 3 year deals.