The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Is Ajer coming?

Probably not in the summer, at the moment Celtic needs all the depth ad CB we can get.  Ajer was shaky in Astana but has played well in his other appearances so I don't think Rodgers is ready to bail on him.  

Besides; Why would you need to loan Ajer when you just picked up Findlay?

Edited by senorsoupe

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Findlay must be the plan B then. Still would rather have Ajer emoji853.png

I think Brendan sees a place for Ajer at Celtic, at least for the first half of the season.  Technically Ajer would also be plan B because Kirk Broadfoot and Gordon Greer were plan A, which has gone swimmingly for you guys....

Probably not in the summer, at the moment Celtic needs all the depth ad CB we can get.  Ajer was shaky in Astana but has played well in his other appearances so I don't think Rodgers is ready to bail on him.  
Besides; Why would you need to loan Ajer when you just picked up Findlay?
Findlay deal is only till January so if it's not working out or Ajer was to become available for loan in the next window it might happen then.

Hi folks. Is anyone here or does anyone know any Killie fans in the east of Scotland? Particularly Fife and surrounding areas. I travel through to RP every week and wondering if there are others who do so and we could start organising a supporters club or something. Any help would be much appreciated

Hi folks. Is anyone here or does anyone know any Killie fans in the east of Scotland? Particularly Fife and surrounding areas. I travel through to RP every week and wondering if there are others who do so and we could start organising a supporters club or something. Any help would be much appreciated

PAHAHAHAHAHA CHAMPIONSHIP BOUND!!!

On 8/26/2017 at 22:43, RabG1869 said:

There's an Edinburgh Supporters Club, I believe.

What's other Killie fans thoughts on how the transfer window went for us ?

I'm a bit meh tbh, McCulloch should have strengthened the midfield but imo failed to address the most obvious problem area, as it has been the last 4/5 years, in the team.

For the life of me I can't understand why he's signed Bell thou, any ideas?

Thomas looks a decent signing as does Erwin. I reckon Greer & Findlay could prove to be a decent partnership at the back, O'Donnell looks like he's taken time to settle but in the last couple of games he's looking more like the player I remember at Thistle.

As for Broadfoot........[emoji15]

What's other Killie fans thoughts on how the transfer window went for us ?

I'm a bit meh tbh, McCulloch should have strengthened the midfield but imo failed to address the most obvious problem area, as it has been the last 4/5 years, in the team.

For the life of me I can't understand why he's signed Bell thou, any ideas?

Thomas looks a decent signing as does Erwin. I reckon Greer & Findlay could prove to be a decent partnership at the back, O'Donnell looks like he's taken time to settle but in the last couple of games he's looking more like the player I remember at Thistle.

As for Broadfoot........[emoji15]

I'm still in the same "give it till November" frame of mind as I was before, even with Broadfoot.

I think the main issue with Kilmarnock is that we have just got used to being utter shite. Guys like McKenzie being mainstays in the team and getting consistently beaten for years on end just can't be good. Although we do seem to turn over a lot of players and never really improve. I'd like to see us give Lee (or anyone if he ends up getting sacked) some real time to try to do something with the squad.

As for Bell - I understand what you mean but if Jamie got injured tomorrow we'd all be asking why he didn't get a backup. We seem to have some decent strength in depth if everyone plays to the highest level of ability they have shown in their careers.

PS - Rip the fucking pitch up and put fucking grass down.

Guest Moomintroll

Can understand the frustration around the midfield issue however when Dicker, and eventually, Kiltie come back into the equation then that will look a lot stronger and will actually have a decent amount of depth especially in the wide areas. It has been an awful start to the season but like Dindeleux will give it a couple of months before passing judgement, early impressions is that we actually have a decent squad with good options on the bench and Findlay coming back means that Clubfoot will hopefully spend most of the season sitting on his arse where he can do no real damage.

I think that Dicker has been a huge loss for us, he is exactly the type of player we have been missing in there.

Hopefully Findlay and Greer can form a decent partnership to keep Broadfoot out the team.

Erwin has looked decent in spells, he needs to be starting instead of Boyd.

I agree with getting rid of the pitch. I don't give a shit that we are getting money from rugby, netball, kids games, or whatever else is getting played on it, it needs to go.