The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

I heard that at the game today.  Can't see how we could afford that though. 

We certainly need something more in the middle of the park than is there at present.

We need somebody who can smash people about in there though.

We definitely need someone in the middle that can create chances. Long ball to Boyd to hold up just doesn't work. We need a striker as well as Boyd isn't what he once was. Wouldn't mind another left back either. Also can anyone else start taking free kicks? I know Boyd scored a cracker against saints but think we can agree that was a fluke.

All that being said I'm actually not to worried. Thought we played really well 2nd half against saints, shite against Hearts and well today. If we can get someone to crest chances and someone to finish them we will do well. I'd take Commons if he is fit

The problem isn't necessarily the final ball, it's the ball immediately from defence.  We don't have a player that's comfortable dropping short and turning with the ball - I think Chris Burke could be a great creative player for us, but it's not going to count for much if he's watching the ball sail over him all the time because Greer and Broadfoot don't have anyone else to give it to.