The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

why? apart from him being a dirty player, I've never heard or read anything bad about him off the pitch

Is that not enough? He was a filthy p***k on the field. Constantly elbowing and stamping on players. That and the fact he is a filthy *** too.

I suppose, to be fair, those are all admirable qualities for you yokels from the arsehole of our fine county.

6 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Is that not enough? He was a filthy p***k on the field. Constantly elbowing and stamping on players. That and the fact he is a filthy *** too.

I suppose, to be fair, those are all admirable qualities for you yokels from the arsehole of our fine county.

God, gie's peace: you fannies idolise Andy Walker FFS.

Is it not your bed time wee man?

54 minutes ago, Killie Zenit said:

God, gie's peace: you fannies idolise Andy Walker FFS.

Very relevant, considering we've just employed Andy Walker as our manager. Oh wait....:1eye

28 minutes ago, killienick said:

Is it not your bed time wee man?

Oh look, it's the fat comic book aficionado with another zinger.

why? apart from him being a dirty player, I've never heard or read anything bad about him off the pitch

Anytime I've been over at Rugby Park and McCulloch is there, he will always stop and chat to the fans and not just a quick hi on the way past, a proper chat.

He quite often stays back to watch the youngsters train and is never short of words of encouragement and praise.

I always had the impression before joining Killie, he was a bit of a merchant banker, but he is totally different off the pitch.