The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Most other clubs seem to have one thread designated to all things going on - transfers, general news etc but we don't. So instead of having a host of threads floating about all over the place then here's the all singing all dancing Kilmarnock thread.

And your starter for ten...

Kris Boyd set to return to Kilmarnock in the summer as player/coach according to the Daily Express.

8)

At least this time if Boyd does return and does well he should stay as he must have learned his lesson by now that the only team he really seems to flourish with is Killie - anywhere else and he just fades away

He appears to be doing the complete opposite of fading away at the moment.

Also, Killie offered Michael Chopra a trial in January but he turned us down as he was "signing for Crawley on £2500 p/w" apparently...

:lol:

Think you dodged a bullet there, he looks awfully unfit.

But I think Boyd would do you a turn, despite his current season.

Bissig

So Killie, you gonna beat us to top 6 or what? Think St johnstone are nailed on - that leaves Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Dundee fighting for the last spot.

We are 2 points clear of yourselves with a game in hand (celtic) and we both have tricky games pre split , your run is slightly easier imo. Taking on well at home is a massive chance for you although with their new found form nothing is guaranteed.

Personally I think Hamiltons points on the board could swing it for them here despite their arse collapse.

Thoughts?

Edited by Deefiant

So Killie, you gonna beat us to top 6 or what? Think St johnstone are nailed on - that leaves Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Dundee fighting for the last spot.

We are 2 points clear of yourselves with a game in hand (celtic) and we both have tricky games pre split , your run is slightly easier imo. Taking on well at home is a massive chance for you although with their new found form nothing is guaranteed.

Personally I think Hamiltons points on the board could swing it for them here despite their arse collapse.

Thoughts?

Can't see it. Had to take something from Dingwall on Saturday IMO.

Thoughts?

Almost certainly not Killie for the top 6 and if we did it would take a Hisbesque collapse in form from Hamilton or Dundee.

Its come to something when mid table mediocrity is seen as an improvement, but the memories of last season have left a stain on my y fronts ;)

(insert manky bassa joke here)

I think top six is gone - especially after the weekend's result - but I'd like to see us statistically safe before the split. That shouldn't be too big an ask, and gives Locke a chance to play around with the selection and tactics with a bit less pressure.