The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

52 minutes ago, Estragon said:

As far as ITK brags go, this has to go down as pretty underwhelming Cammy. The overwhelming majority of our recent signings have arrived from South of the border...

3/10 - Must do better.

Its all I got mate..... It seems the deals were done away from RP, so no further details at present..... sorry.

On 16/06/2018 at 13:28, Estragon said:

As far as ITK brags go, this has to go down as pretty underwhelming Cammy. The overwhelming majority of our recent signings have arrived from South of the border...

3/10 - Must do better.

It's not possible. Our CEO has been shopping in La Manga. No chance she could have been negotiating contracts. :unsure2:

On 16/06/2018 at 12:26, C4mmy31 said:

I've been told SC has two players already signed from down south but they wont be revealed until 1st July. My source works within RP but nobody at the club has a name so far.......

We've signed 2 players but nobody at RP knows their name? Okay then.....

3 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Well done Monty great achievement and money to The Kris Boyd Charity.

Great achievement but it really annoys me that Monty doesn't know how to # effectively on Twitter.

If he ever gets wind of #TB4 I fear he will butcher it.

The Kilmarnock Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Gregg McEwan who will join the Club’s Commercial Department on Monday 2 July 2018.

Gregg’s experience in marketing, branding and event management will complement and strengthen the existing team.

Kirsten Robertson, Chief Executive, commented, “We are delighted to welcome Gregg to the Club at an exciting time as we approach our 150th anniversary next year. Gregg will be involved in organising a series of events throughout 2019 to celebrate the Club’s history, commencing in January with a Celebration Dinner. He will also play an integral role in ensuring we have a robust marketing and branding strategy in place."

Gregg added, “This is a fantastic opportunity for me to join the Commercial Department at the Club. I have worked alongside members of the current team for a number of years and look forward to applying my knowledge and experience to further promote the Club at an important time in its history.”

We wish Gregg every success in his new role.

Another positive step by BB & the board to get our house in order.  It appears Gregg has a proven record in Sports marketing....... http://www.allmediascotland.com/pr-marketing/98542/know-how-sports-marketing-gregg-mcewan-why-qts-are-supporting-this-series-of-articles/

Edited by C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Here's a question: is there one person who would take MJ back to run the club?

IMO, not a chance.......

It beggars belief the change in fortune 18 months or so makes to our football club since he left office and BB got free reign to sort us out.

Personally, i'm hard pushed to remember the last time a piece of bad news came out of Rugby Park tbh.

I agree @ancientnoise.... 

True or not, he was always quick to tell everyone he couldn't sell his shareholding before 2019 as it would incur penalties from the bank deal to write off the debt.

Hopefully come then, he does the honourable thing & severs all ties, leaving BB and the board to get on with reversing the shambles he left behind.