The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Jones is definitely a million pound player in this market - even with his contract situation I'd like to think we could hold out for close to that.  I reckon he has all the tools to go on to play at a really high level in England, even if there is still a bit of rawness about him at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

So what exactly happened over on kickback?  What was the story?  Who was involved?

Don’t know exactly but Zorro was at his trolling best on one thread and I was watching from afar on the La Manga thread and there was a level of vitriol regarding our CEO on it . Only the mods will know for sure but I suspect McLean would be involved too :) 

19 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Don’t know exactly but Zorro was at his trolling best on one thread and I was watching from afar on the La Manga thread and there was a level of vitriol regarding our CEO on it . Only the mods will know for sure but I suspect McLean would be involved too :) 

Folks should know what he's like, I believe he used to post here with the username "The big chair"

43 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Kickback is back up again. 

Jones is a million pound player for sure. If he is to go this summer, hopefully we have enough time to get a decent replacement in. 

We're supposed to be in for Michael Johnston on a season loan from Celtic......

6 hours ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

@craigkillie Why did you stop posting on there?

I can't really remember.  I think I started posting on here a bit more and then just gradually got fed up of the general bickering.  It was often very personal and I didn't really enjoy posting there by the end.

22 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

McLean wasn't involved, neither was Zorro.

Neither was I for that matter haha