The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Wasnt on it this morning but last night it looked like  posters were getting their knickers in a twist about Kirsten going to La Manga with the squad, claiming it was a shopping trip.

I was half expecting someone to suggest she stays at home to wash the dishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be completely wrong but that particular thread was becoming embarrassing, with the usual multitude of anonymous red cards being dished out. 

As Blackislekilie suggested.............this would never have been debated if Johnston was still at the club and we were still shite...........Clarke must go.

And so it begins.......

Norwich City, Sunderland and Nottingham Forest are involved in a three-way fight for Kilmarnock star Jordan Jones, according to reports.

The Northern Ireland international - who was on Rangers’ radar last season - was one of the top performers for Killie as they rampaged their way into the top six under Steve Clarke.

Rangers had a £350,000 bid for the player booted out by Rugby Park chiefs in January with Steve Clarke saying the figure was “nowhere near” their valuation.

Now, according to the Daily Mail, Championship rivals Norwich and Forest along with relegated Sunderland are all considering moves for the 23-year-old as he enters the final year of his contract.

Edited by C4mmy31
Spelling

11 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

It's a single club forum. Obviously it's going to be shite.

It's a good forum but it's heavily associated with the trust which at times leads to unbalanced discussions

12 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

It's a good forum but it's heavily associated with the trust which at times leads to unbalanced discussions

Considering the trust are heavily involved in financing Kickback, I should think so....

As for the current shopping trip debacle, that was non trust members who posted the derogatory remarks about the CEO.

Edited by C4mmy31

12 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

And so it begins.......

Norwich City, Sunderland and Nottingham Forest are involved in a three-way fight for Kilmarnock star Jordan Jones, according to reports.

The Northern Ireland international - who was on Rangers’ radar last season - was one of the top performers for Killie as they rampaged their way into the top six under Steve Clarke.

Rangers had a £350,000 bid for the player booted out by Rugby Park chiefs in January with Steve Clarke saying the figure was “nowhere near” their valuation.

Now, according to the Daily Mail, Championship rivals Norwich and Forest along with relegated Sunderland are all considering moves for the 23-year-old as he enters the final year of his contract.

£12 million and they can have him.

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Considering the trust are heavily involved in financing Kickback, I should think so....

I don't have a problem with that but the users of the board have to understand they are representing part of the fan base and are not THE voice of the fans.

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

And so it begins.......

Norwich please. If they reckon they can flog Maddison for 30mill  then the price for Jones just went up. 

24 minutes ago, mcdeebop said:

What's a genuine, realistic figure for him? None of this "Oh, why should we sell so cheap!?" bollocks. Realistic.

I say anywhere £750k or upwards will see him move on, and with my blessing. He's an excellent player.

With a year left on his contract, I reckon we'll be looking for a mill but will sell for 500k rather than get nothing.