The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Kilmarnock defender Stephen O'Donnell has been called up to the Scotland squad for two summer friendlies.

The right back has received his first call up to the national side for matches against Mexico and Peru this summer.

Scotland take on Peru on May 29 before facing Mexico on June 2.

The 26-year-old has enjoyed a stellar debut season with Killie with national manager Alex McLeish at Rugby Park on Sunday to watch the attacking full back in action.

Everyone at the club would like to congratulate Stephen on receiving international recognition and wish him well during his time with the squad. 

Edited by C4mmy31

2 hours ago, Jag0001 said:

Found it instresting that yous wore your new kit on the last day do you do this every season? Will it be the new thing heard Chelsea done it aswell

We've done it in the past, this is the first thou in a few years. It doesn't go on sale until Friday 25th May, but it allows the club to get it out there.

PS. The current one is good value thou being sold off for only £15 adult, £10 kids.

2 hours ago, Jag0001 said:

Found it instresting that yous wore your new kit on the last day do you do this every season? Will it be the new thing heard Chelsea done it aswell

No idea, I can't remember the last time we even had our new strip decided this early. So I guess we'll see.

With the close season now under way, work has begun on renovations around Rugby Park.

We are upgrading our sound system in the East Stand, Moffat Stand and Chadwick Stand ahead of the 2018/19 season in order to improve the match day experience for supporters.

The Executive Club will be completely refurbished and relaunched going into the new campaign, providing an exclusive club with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. 

As we prepare to mark our 150th anniversary in 2019, our boardroom will also receive a facelift this summer with the new look reflecting Killie’s proud history and tradition.

Further details will be released across the close season. 

1 minute ago, ancientnoise said:

Great video that C4mmy31 isn't it?

Highlights in there I'd almost forgotten about - ever since SC came to sit in the stand at Firhill, it's been a bit of a blur really.

I sent this to my mate down south (A wolves fan who's also gone doolally at their season, great times!). 

He was impressed by the goals - a few rakers (Brophy, then Boyd's FK at ER), some nifty teamwork (Boyd v Dundee), and proper poachers prizes (Boy @ Ibrox, Mulumbu v Celtic).

Superb, really.

JJ's goal was a peach but the pick of the bunch was Boyd sweeping it round the keeper from Erwin's reverse pass after some brilliant pass & movement..